JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do skin art?

Nope, but one of my best friends just opened his own shop and is well known enough to have had people move from NC, Denver, Seattle and a guy that travels up from Eugene once a week working there already.

He did all of my ink and about to have him do my right sleeve and chest peice.

PM me if you want his info or check out the Tattoo thread.

This is the whole story: "Vinci was never arrested or charged with a crime. Two weeks later, a Portland grand jury declined to indict him."

I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that THAT guy was not indicted IN Portland. Someone check the thermostat down in hell.

Business owners usually get a pass. Examples include the Asian insurance agent who shot and killed a homeless man and the drunk micro brewer who called 911 ten time about the homeless and answered the door to police with an SBR.

As a bit of an aside, this particular little snippet from the article jumped out at me and grated heavily on my nerves:

Last month, a man was killed in Clearwater, Fla., during an argument over a disabled parking space. The shooting, which was captured on a cellphone camera, again raised the debate over so-called stand-your-ground laws that became the center of a national conversation after the 2012 killing of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman, "who physically confronted the 17-year-old as he walked home".

Uh, yeah... right. If you consider getting decked with a sucker punch and then having the punk sit on your chest and bash your head repeatedly against the concrete sidewalk "confronting"... then I suppose Zimmerman must have "confronted" the 17-year-old Martin.

Arrrrrr.... :mad:

Zimmerman followed him, even after he was advised by the 911 operator not to follow him. The debate was over whether it or not it was a good shoot was decided by a jury. The problem I have with it is that it didn't need to happen in the first place.

Wow....i could never get away with ATTACKING someone with an ASP then confront cap em. All as a trained killer with contract work.SORRY THIS STINKS MORE STORY
I AM A POUSY BUT WITH AN ASP. POTENT POUSY. Just saying
KEEP PORTLAND IN PORTLAND
STAY AWAY FROM OURS
I SEE SELF DEFENSE GO BOTH WAYS. MORAL HIGHGROUND OR NO.
KNIFES A KNIFE THOUGH.....ESCALATIONS = GUILT USE OF FORCE CAN BE DEFENDED AGAINST THOUGH....SUPOSSED TO JUST GET HIT WITH AN ASP FROM THAT SIZE ARMS...
F THAT RIGHT.
GET MY bubblegum AND LEAVE..QUIT HITTING AND HURTING ME...STEAK KNIFE....
CORONER REPORT COULD FIX STORY FOR ME...ASP RELATED TRAUMA EXTENT ?:s0071::s0071::s0071::s0073::s0074::s0073::s0074::s0073::s0149::s0149::s0149::s0149::s0149:

My first thought was: I was wonder if that guy was the tattoo artist on here occasionally trying to offer a tattoo as trade for a firearm.

Zimmerman followed him, even after he was advised by the 911 operator not to follow him. The debate was over whether it or not it was a good shoot was decided by a jury. The problem I have with it is that it didn't need to happen in the first place.
It certainly didn't. And while there were all sorts of circumstance leading up to the actual shooting, where the rubber finally meets the road to me is that if Martin had simply kept his hands to himself he would likely be alive today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top