JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Here's a video that witness did the next day when he came down from the adrenaline rush:

Wow excellent find! Thanks!!!!! I added this to the crimestoppers report.

Confirms that the "guy was shot in the arm". One more piece of evidence that this was the same guy. The hospital records would show definitively (and should have all the current contact info), if the police do actually get the records I mean. It also clarifies what happened to the gun (kid ran off with it).

I can't figure out how to contact him on youtube. No email is listed or other contact info. Anybody have ideas on how to contact him? We need to get this guy talking directly with the police IMO.

Last Edited:
So let's see, so far I presume about this guy (I may be wrong, but this is what I think I see):

(1) lots of earlier crimes - see posts earlier in this thread
(2) July 5, Arrested for unlawfully carrying a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest, interfering with police, But district attorney declines to prosecute.
(3) July 26, I presume the info. above, along with his bloomburg video of July 27, show he was involved in the protest-related shooting on July 26 where he gets shot in the arm. Police are aware he was taken to the hospital via private car with a gunshot wound. No action taken by police that I know of.
(4) Aug 28, filmed at protest with daughter who has a baseball bat outside the mayor's condo
(5) Aug 29, He presumably kills someone at the protests as identified by his sister. Still at large

I ask you, Is this not proof that the DA's policy not to prosecute rioters doesn't work?

Last Edited:
So let's see, so far I presume about this guy (I may be wrong, but this is what I think I see):

(2) July 5, Arrested for unlawfully carrying a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest, interfering with police, But district attorney declines to prosecute.
(3) July 26, I presume the info. above, along with his bloomburg video of July 27, show he was involved in the protest-related shooting on July 26. Police are aware he was taken to the hospital via private car with a gunshot wound. No action taken by police that I know of.
(4) Aug 28, filmed at protest with daughter who has a baseball bat outside the mayor's condo
(5) Aug 29, He presumably kills someone at the protests. Still at large

Add to that this June 9, 2020 arrest (racing, high, illegally concealed handgun): Father, son charged after allegedly racing at 111 mph on Interstate 84

The father, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, recklessly endangering another person and unlawful possession of a firearm. He was also cited for driving while uninsured, driving while suspended, and for speeding.

?... that doesnt look like the guy from the other video i saw, the shooter had a bandana, a backpack, sandals and white socks. lets make sure we get the right guy!
Those photos were from the night before when he and daughter were protesting at mayor's Condo. Face, tattoo, pack are all the same. I guess he changed his socks the next day... there are 11 photos of that night before here FWIW: Man under investigation in fatal shooting of right-wing demonstrator in Portland was outside mayor's condo night before with daughter

here's the video i saw of the "shooter" looks similar but they are not the same person, this guys in video has long hair.

I guess tell that to his sister if you aren't convinced. Excerpt from this article

...She called Sandy police to report the threat, she said. Once she looked online and saw screenshots of her brother's photo, she said she called Portland detectives.

"We reached out to police and confirmed that we recognized Michael in the screenshots," she said. She asked that her name not be used because of the threats.

Michael Reinoehl has been estranged from the family – including her, their parents and a younger brother – for at least three years, his sister said.

"On the one hand, this whole thing surprises the daylights out of us, because we always thought he is a lot of bark, not a lot of bite," she said. "But he's also been very impulsive and irrational."

Reinoehl has stolen their mother's seizure medication and owes a lot of debt, often giving his relatives' addresses as his own to avoid responsibility, she said.

He has a son and daughter and is split from their mother, she said.

"I have friends, family and loved ones on both sides of the conflict," Reinoehl's sister said. "Violence begets violence and hatred begets hatred. This is not the solution. My heart goes out to the victim. It always has, before I even knew my brother was involved."

And the goofs by K brown just keep coming:

She publicly releases a "plan" to reduce violence in Portland that depends on local sheriffs deputies and Gresham police augmenting the police. One problem. She forgot to ask the sheriffs! Gresham Police has also apparently said they will deny the request.

"Several local law enforcement agencies said they will deny Gov Kate Brown's request to have outside agencies staff ongoing protests in Portland, citing hostility and lack of public support for law enforcement.

The sheriffs of both Clackamas and Washington counties released written statements on Monday afternoon saying they would not be sending deputies to Portland.

The statements came less than 24 hours after Brown released a statement saying she would authorize more police at protests and more arrests in the wake of a shooting on Saturday that left one dead. In her statement, Brown mentioned both Clackamas and Washington county sheriffs' offices by name, as well as the Gresham Police Department.

Last Edited:
Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts is 100% correct IMO:

"Had Governor Brown discussed her plan with my office, I would have told her it's about changing policy, not adding resources," he said. "Increasing law enforcement resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder."

She publicly releases a "plan" to reduce violence in Portland that depends on local sheriffs deputies and Gresham police augmenting the police. One problem. She forgot to ask the sheriffs! Gresham Police has also apparently said they will deny the request.

This article has the full statements of both Sheriffs without the oregonLive omissions and editorializing.

The gall of these two!? 90+ days into nightly riots and destruction, perpetrated on working people of Oregon, and she comes up with this now! What's even worse is that the people of Oregon must still support these two for the most part. The brown recall has died with roughly 3000 signatures short. Maybe THAT'S why she comes out of her hole now?

(3) July 26, I presume the info. above, along with his bloomburg video of July 27, show he was involved in the protest-related shooting on July 26 where he gets shot in the arm. Police are aware he was taken to the hospital via private car with a gunshot wound. No action taken by police that I know of.
(5) Aug 29, He presumably kills someone at the protests as identified by his sister. Still at large

I ask you, "Is this not proof that the DA's policy not to prosecute rioters doesn't work?"

On July 5 at one of the demonstrations, Reinoehl was cited at 2:10 a.m. in the 700 block of Southwest Main Street on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police

He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a "no complaint," according to court records. The documents don't indicate why prosecutors decided not to pursue the accusations. Reinoehl spent no time behind bars.

Wow! Contrast that with the LEGAL Oregon CHL holder who was arrested and charged with racking the slide to chamber a round before reholstering on a street near voodoo donuts a few weeks ago.

Looks like those charges were dropped too

Townsend told the Pamplin Media Group he had applied for his valid concealed carry permit in order to "defend myself against discriminatory attacks."

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top