JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We really need to step back for a minute though and look at the homeless population.

What happened here is just the tip of the problem. The majority of the public is very flaccid when dealing with the homeless. We must keep pushing and not be teste when others challenge our viewpoints. This really should be something we can all rise to. We should strive to help finish and relieve the cities of these problems as quickly as possible even if it is in public.

Right @Stomper?

These issues cannot penetrate our suburbs.

We really need to step back for a minute though and look at the homeless population.

What happened here is just the tip of the problem. The majority of the public is very flaccid when dealing with the homeless. We must keep pushing and not be teste when others challenge our viewpoints. This really should be something we can all rise to. We should strive to help finish and relieve the cities of these problems as quickly as possible even if it is in public.

I'll bet you were laughing your azz off as you were typing that...

I know I was as I was reading it! The innuendo is strong with this one... :s0140:

Is that a left hand version?:s0140:
QPYQGFTBU5GQ5PXP7K4K3JUGDI.png

Right @Stomper?

My "suburbs" are an exit only. o_O

;):s0140:

' Davis, described by the prosecutor in court papers as a member of the Rolling 60s gang, was on federal supervision from a 2016 conviction for possession with intent to distribute cocaine. He has prior convictions in Multnomah County for assault and attempted murder.'

Not exactly a choir boy, is he?

However, he really was one lucky dude - he was the owner, it seems, of a probably unique left-hand Kahr pistol...unless. of course, that is a factory option.

QPYQGFTBU5GQ5PXP7K4K3JUGDI.png
The loaded .40 caliber Kahr Arms PM handgun found in the car of Marcus Anthony Davis Jr.'s girlfriend, according to prosecutors. The gun had blood on it and a shell casing was stuck in the slide.

So let me see....
Felon with a stolen gun
Member of a gang
Sells drugs
Keeps a pistol in the waist band no holster
Stolen pistol
Lies about shooting himself
Shoots himself in the twig and berries
In his GF's car

Sounds like a real winner. Why not just give this guy a lifelong sentence?

I'm sure he'll be really "reformed" when he gets out.

He was probably trying to rob someone when he did it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top