JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Caveman speaks the truth, I mentiond on another thread, time to contact your county sheriff directly and ask him where he stands, even the known bad apples need to hear from us, might give them pause before acting! Best thing to do is call or stop in and make an appointment, don't take no for an answer, he works for you, and when the time comes sit down and speak your peace in a clear and respectful manor, after all, he may very likely be the last line of defence we all have! A good idea for you folk in Multico, get a small work group of folk together and have a sit down with Mike Reese, share your concerns and your distrust in him, and a subtle warning that as his boss, he can and will be replaced if he fails to uphold the covenants of his job! Remind him that he is the arbiter of Constitutnal law and is expected to uphold that above all else, including his personal feelings and loyalties, or allegiances, and ambitions!

Another really good idea is a group letter drafted by some one much smarter then I, to be signed by number of folks, and sent to the Oregon Sheriffs association with the blanket statements that we Oregonians are counting on our Constitutional Sheriffs, duely elected by the citizens, to uphold the Constitution, and that you expect them to put aside personal feelings and loyalties, and uphold their oaths! Do not back down, do not take NO for an answer, make them hear your voices loud and clear, and remind them they serve you, the citizens!

If a word smith would conjure up a well worded letter like this and post it we could print it and take around to there friends to sign and send in. Just a thought.

I do a lot of law papers... I can either make a strong worded essay or one that bores you till you sleep and don't wake up in time to vote. o_O

Should I type up a contract? I take payments in souls only. <|:•)

I have volunteered my voice talent for spots. Why haven't I been contacted?

I think that's the cart before the horse. First, we don't have anyone to coordinate such a campaign, nor the funding. Plus, there is nothing to campaign against here - they haven't even been given the go by the SOS to start gathering the signatures yet.

Plenty of folks willing to help, no doubt about that - but we need a true leader - and that post has yet to be filled.

Well, Bill Post is a fairly articulate speaker, seems level headed, and he's in state gov't so that may or may not lend credibility to him. I'd nominate him to lead us in the fight.

Former Sheriff of Multico, Bob Skipper would also be a really good person to have! He is unassailable in character and is a well known and much respected voice in Or! It's folks like this we need standing shoulder to shoulder with US!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know anything about Bill Post? He would certainly have current connections in Salem. But would he be the kind of person to take up leadership on something like this? Maybe even create a new pro-gun advocacy group in Oregon? Or would he be unwilling to go against Kevin and OFF? Just curious, as I'm tempted to write him and just feel him out and see if he has any real interest in something like that.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know anything about Bill Post? He would certainly have current connections in Salem. But would he be the kind of person to take up leadership on something like this? Maybe even create a new pro-gun advocacy group in Oregon? Or would he be unwilling to go against Kevin and OFF? Just curious, as I'm tempted to write him and just feel him out and see if he has any real interest in something like that.

Call his office. I have talked to him once he was friendly and seemed very approachable. Betsy Johnson would be a good one also and is even a Democrat so just a different angle to work.

Has anyone else tried calling the chief petitioners? I've called all three and none have returned my call, but at least we can fill up their voicemail boxes.

If you do reach one of them please keep the conversation civil and courteous. Try to identify with them and appeal to their perspective. This might be done by sharing your own religious journey, your own thoughts on celebrating ethnic and cultural diversity (if these things genuinely apply to you), or reminding Rabbi Cahana how tragic Adolph Hitler's attempted extermination of the Jews was after requiring gun registration, personal registration, and then gun confiscation so he could exterminate them without armed resistance. The request "Papers, please!" can only be asked after a registration database has been established...

THis Rabbi Cahana is a rabbi of the Reform synagogue in Portland. The Reform are very liberal and considered by more conservative Jews (like myself) as fake Judaism. They are somewhat like the liberal new-age type of Christians you see today. They don't even really practice their religion or care about the teachings in their books and totally disregard history. It is very tragic and ironic that a Rabbi would support the very people who rallied around Hitler to disarm the Jews in Germany and were supporters of the infamous Nazi gun control legislation that demanded all Jews turn their guns into the police or face imprisonment and possible execution.

Many of my relatives perished int he Holocaust and were not allowed to own guns.. They were allowed to own shovels which they used to dig their own graves and the graves of their children before being executed by the Nazis (order of the Fuhrer). My grandmother hails from the village of Schedryn in Belarus. It was once a thriving Jewish village, but during WWII the Nazis invaded Belarus. When the Nazis entered a Jewish village they spared no one and sadly they did not spare Schedryn. The only thing left in Schedryn today I am told is a monument with the names of all the victims. My great grandfather left for the USA in the 1920s or else I would not be here today.

I'm actually considering one day, holding a rally in Olympia with other Jews who want to speak out against gun control. I was thinking Auschwitz uniforms, Jude Patches and large signs reading "My Family Was a Victim of Gun Control". Since everyone wants to protest Gun Violence, I think we should have a new wave of protesting the violence that results from Gun control. There are many victims of gun control, some who are still alive. Anyone who has read about the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising will understand deeply why the government doesn't want its citizens to be in possession of firearms. Even a small regiment of armed, angry and vigilant people fighting desperately for their survival can wreck havoc on a well-trained and heavily armed military battalion.

Even the American government murdered more Native Americans in one day at Wounded Knee massacre than all the school shootings combined. Why did all those Native Americans die? Because the American government passed a gun control order demanding all Native Americans turn in their guns. They refused to relinquish their guns and the cavalry came and executed several men, women and children. I suppose the Oregon state government has a similar vision, but I wonder if the Oregon law enforcement agencies, National Guard, etc plan on shooting up a bunch of once law-abiding American citizens as the cavalry did at Wounded Knee to the Native Americans who refused to turn in their guns.

There is a term for guys like Rabbi Cahana that we use for collaborators with the enemy, we refer to them as Judenrat. These traitors to their people use to go around Germany finding where Jews were hiding, also notifying the Nazi of Jews who were in possession of weapons and posed a threat to the Reich. Of course, once Hitler found no more use of these traitorous fools, he had all the regiments of Judenrat executed.

Last Edited:
So can we mix church and state? We took away the right for our kids an us to pledge allegiance under God to our country. But when the liberals do something like this no one bats an eye.

Double standard!

For the record on Sheriffs, I see Sheriff Trapp from Lane County fairly regularly and have spoken to him on the issue of firearms several times. He's a Marine Corps veteran and solid supporter of the 2A, but he has also pointed out that some gun owners continue to be our own worst enemy by being belligerent in the way we exercise our rights.

Parading down the street or at the state capitol with an AR-15 is one example he gave of that. While he didn't necessarily seem opposed to those activities, he was pointing out that it doesn't have the desired effect of influencing people for our cause but rather has the opposite effect of hurting support for the 2A. I know some here won't like that view, but he was being honest because he doesn't want anything, especially our own actions, to have a negative impact on the end result the he and us agree on, a free state.

For the record on Sheriffs, I see Sheriff Trapp from Lane County fairly regularly and have spoken to him on the issue of firearms several times. He's a Marine Corps veteran and solid supporter of the 2A, but he has also pointed out that some gun owners continue to be our own worst enemy by being belligerent in the way we exercise our rights.

Parading down the street or at the state capitol with an AR-15 is one example he gave of that. While he didn't necessarily seem opposed to those activities, he was pointing out that it doesn't have the desired effect of influencing people for our cause but rather has the opposite effect of hurting support for the 2A. I know some here won't like that view, but he was being honest because he doesn't want anything, especially our own actions, to have a negative impact on the end result the he and us agree on, a free state.

I agree that parading around the streets with AR-15s could be counterproductive. However, I feel that we are suffering from too much complacency rather than too much vigilance. Maybe, we tend to go from one extreme to the next..

I think if there is an open carry event, it should be people marching with their rifles openly after a gun ban, not before a gun ban... At that point it is resistance against tyranny rather than trying to show your teeth and intimidate people.

Still, I do not think most gun owners are being vigilant enough and we need more grass root style awareness, people knocking on people's doors and passing out pamphlets, demonstrations and also boycotts. In essence, we should adopt some of the very tactics that the liberals are using to try to strip us of our constitutional rights. I feel there is a bit too much bravado and arrogance among some of the RKBA activists. Pro 2A people should seem approachable, be cordial in debate and even be considered enticing to support rather than intimidating.

Many people are overjoyed to join a rally for brainwashed kids being programmed to be a parrot for the fascist politicians to advocate for disarming law-abiding Americans. However, people don't view gun owners/pro-2A activists as being people defending the lives of innocent people and protecting an essential freedom. That should change.

I'm actually considering holding a rally in Olympia with other Jews who want to speak out against gun control. I was thinking Auschwitz uniforms, Jude Patches and large signs reading "My Family Was a Victim of Gun Control". Since everyone wants to protest Gun Violence, I think we should have a new wave of protesting the violence that results from Gun control.

Even the American government murdered more Native Americans in one day at Wounded Knee masacre than all the school shootings combined. Why did all those Native Americans die? Because the American government passed a gun control order demanding all Native Americans turn in their guns. They refused to relinquish their guns and the cavalry came and executed several men, women and children.

Good for you! If you can get a group of Native Americans to join you in Olympia and spread that to Salem that would be amazing. The ethnic and cultural aspects should get the attention of Democrats, and it's impossible to ignore the cries of descendants whose countrymen were slaughtered by the millions because gun control left them defenseless!

Good for you! If you can get a group of Native Americans to join you in Olympia and spread that to Salem that would be amazing. The ethnic and cultural aspects should get the attention of Democrats, and it's impossible to ignore the cries of descendants whose countrymen were slaughtered by the millions because gun control left them defenseless!

I do have some ideas, Defense Minister, which I hope I can make a reality. I love the idea of having a rally of Jews and Native Americans to protest against gun control. That would be a foot right in the ribs of most liberals who are demanding to disarm us. Sometimes people try to forget history until it is shoved in their face. Hopefully, we can open some eyes in a way that has not yet been done at other pro-gun rallies/protests.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top