JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
30 Cal target bullets, 200 grain

In excellent condition, with only slightest age tarnish.

* .30 caliber or 7.62mm
* full metal jacket
* boat tail
* perfect for reloading to subsonic velocities
* pulled from military target ammo
* 198 grains, actual bullet weight

1,500 bullets available. Plastic containers hold 500 bullets.

Bullets are pulled, given the very slight short parallel scratch marks where it slid from the case mouth. I believe these are from US military "Match" ammo. I've seen pictures of white-box 7.62x51mm Match with "200 grain" on the label. Vintage late 1960's. There are no bullet puller collet dents, and I assume centrifugal cartrige component recovery system used. They are concentric, not bent or damaged, and non-magnetic. Purchased from the estate of a dedicated high-power match shooter.

I have never handled them with my bare hands, always using nitrile gloves, thus no fingerprint stains. I inspected and counted all of them, and sample weighed to ensure consistency. I am reducing my "secondary" hobbies list, (like highpower shooting), and want to make space in my reloading room. Here's your chance at a batch of high quality target bullets.

Please PM.

$125 for 500 bullets

200gr_Sample.jpg 200gr_Jar.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top