JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most men, even those on this forum, keep their balls in the wife's purse. Come on fellas, buy a gun today. The life you save may be your own.

I told my wife that I was making a mad dash to get all of the needed firearms right after BM114 passed.

No more purchases until we move out of Oregon. Boy is she going to be pissed when 114 gets overturned.

My Wife is from Ukraine, Ukrainian women are very competitive with each other in most things, it's the nature of their culture where women are second class, and seen as a trophy, by both men and other women, so they are very banal about their appearance, success is a nice expensive fur coat,, and jewelry, and Name brand fashion stuff ( Usually from Italy or France), visual clues to a woman's status to be envied and admired! There used to be "Malls" that were Not open to the general public, and each level of the mall was for a certain "Class" to shop from, the higher your class, the nicer things you were allowed to purchase, my bride grew up in that culture!
Wife Makes a very good living, so she can afford the things she wants, but she is also a tight wad when it comes to purchasing things, and she makes sales people angry because she is always trying to negotiate the price ( Good for her says me) and it's really fun to watch! When We first married, I wanted to buy her nice things, and took her shopping, I got my first lesson in how her mind works when she really liked a pair of fancy name brand shoes, and I went to buy them for her and she said NO, she didn't want me to pay that price, I told her it was a husbands gift for his wife, to see her smile and know that I wanted her to be happy! She loved the gesture, but wasn't having it! I still buy her nice things, and she loves it, but always admonishes me for buying them, she is just sure I paid too much!
Firearms were a bit of a journey for us, I'm way into them, but she wasn't, but she could field strip an AK blindfolded and beat my time easy! It only took her a few weeks of living in Florida where the crime rate was pretty high, for her to really embrace her freedom of self protection, and like everything else, she shopped labels and brands, so we ended up with several higher end pistols and eventually rifles and shotguns, all were purchased at some kind of discount, LOL!
You really wanna laugh your arse off, watch her haggling with the car sales staff, she is absolutely ruthless with them, but has never paid even close to sticker!

artworks-000119918530-ja3iv6-t500x500.jpg

A wise older friend of mine once asked me: "Do you know why divorce is so expensive?" I thought about it a second, then just asked: "Why?" His response: "Because it's worth it!" :s0023:

My first and only wife and I have been married over 32 years. Buying a gun is not a big deal. She has stood in line at Cabela's on Black Friday just to buy me a gun that's on sale - twice. Now, I'm not saying there aren't some risks. Walking past a gun counter where they have purple or blue pistols can turn into an expensive trip real quick. I mean seriously, instead of passing garbage measures like BM114, people should be focusing on things more important like outlawing blue, teal, pink, etc. guns. C'mon, let's just admit it is an unscrupulous practice. :s0132:

Last Edited:
I got lucky too. Wife views lead as the new gold! She loves to see the gun safe over-flowing with AR's, AK's and Winchesters. I married up as did we all. All our wive's are not only better looking than we men, but may be a tad smarter as well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Many guys have to ask their wives permission to buy a gun.
I have heard a number of excuses from married men that their wives won't let them buy a new gun or they have to ask the wives before they can buy and she would say, No! Is it because you have too many already? Or she rather you spent the money on her instead? Or she don't want to deal with all the gun stuff after you die? Or you spending all your time playing with your guns and not with her? Or she know that you are financially irresponsible and spending hard earned money on guns and not saving your money? Or she's concerned about gun safety with chidren in the house? And What else?
yes

LOL, we're cleaning stuff out, and she said, "I think you have enough long guns", plus the "xxx" that haven't been built yet". :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top