JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife shoots a 3" revolver as well as anything she has tried. No safety to find and turn off, no mags to load, no slide to work. The only downside is capacity. She can make it safe just by opening the cylinder. And it's what she grew up with. DR

Before we traveled to Salem for Thanksgiving/Black Friday my wife asked me to load her up, so I placed her S&W M&P 380EZ with a CT laser in a Sticky Holster in the zipper pocket of her concealed carry purse. She never took it out and carried to work all week. Today after church she asked "Do I still have a firearm in my purse?" Yes, it was so easy to carry that you didn't even notice.

Before we traveled to Salem for Thanksgiving/Black Friday my wife asked me to load her up, so I placed her S&W M&P 380EZ with a CT laser in a Sticky Holster in the zipper pocket of her concealed carry purse. She never took it out and carried to work all week. Today after church she asked "Do I still have a firearm in my purse?" Yes, it was so easy to carry that you didn't even notice.
Load her up! Hahaha!! You know what loading the dish washer means?

Y'all are entitled to your opinions, but my wife shoots her 1911 much better than her Glock 43 and I guarantee you it's because of that trigger. Too bad it's too big for her to pack.
Yeah my wife shoots 1911 very well too, but not a great home defense weapon for the above mentioned reasons.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top