JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy buy buy!

8DAB80AC-5FFA-44E2-B074-5EC8A918F0FC.jpeg

I generally check out Washington Gun Law everyday. I really like his short videos. My other favorite channel is Liberty Doll, but she doesn't post as much. I will also check out the other channels for National News on gun laws, but channels like Armed Scholar are too long winded and boring.

I just go straight to the Yankee Marshall for my news. Or IV8888 if I forget why I want my ear holes sewn shut. Man that douche nozzle likes to hear his own voice

I generally check out Washington Gun Law everyday. I really like his short videos. My other favorite channel is Liberty Doll, but she doesn't post as much. I will also check out the other channels for National News on gun laws, but channels like Armed Scholar are too long winded and boring.
Armed scholar is bubbleguming liar. Period. Scum whore who makes up shot to gain views. Zero integrity. Zero interest in telling the truth. Scammer to make $ is all he is.

I just go straight to the Yankee Marshall for my news. Or IV8888 if I forget why I want my ear holes sewn shut. Man that douche nozzle likes to hear his own voice
Are you serious? Yankee Marshall? The guy that was banned from this forum for things so descpicable we can't even talk about? The guy who falsely claimed stolen honor against mrgunsngear who served and was honorably discharged? wTF man?

Are you serious? Yankee Marshall? The guy that was banned from this forum for things so descpicable we can't even talk about? The guy who falsely claimed stolen honor against mrgunsngear who served and was honorably discharged? wTF man?
It was a joke. Do I really need to put the emojis out there for people to know I'm less than half serious about more than half of what I say?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top