JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gawd!!! I give up! I'm not coming after anybody! "city tough guys", I know hundreds of city guys that are steel workers (steels heavy folks, I know I moved hundreds of tons of it in my day and I didn't notice it sissifing me) as just one example! I worked my grandpas and uncle's farms in my younger days. Big deal!

All! ALL!!! I'm trying to say is that people in city's are coming out as soon as the city's are untenable! Not all of them are sissys! Some of them have been preparing and training to take your stuff since survivalism, as a real, named, way of life has existed! They are called Freebooters! I am not one of them! Many of them are Special Forces types! But, you guys go ahead and don't worry about those silly little city girls in the city! They'll probably just poo themselves and die from dehydration before they make it to the suburbs and anyway your such baddazzes cause you were vets and farm every day, so no problem! LOL!!! Done!

PS: I was just trying to warn some yahoos that it isn't like they think in here!

You are correct.
Some good some bad, but you better shoot straighter and faster than the bad.
It will never be a picnic so disappear, carry what you need and move out and shelter up and watch your 360.
Find like minded if you can, be selective and wary.
This isn't the 1700's

Duh. So is most of the SHTF talk on these interwebs. However, what I took from the read was whomever has the ammo wins.

One well placed bullet cannot be beaten by 100 poorly aimed bullets.

Never think that because you have 100k ammo you can win the fight. All the guns and gear won't mean crap against someone with the patience and skill to kill you with one shot a half a mile away.

One well placed bullet cannot be beaten by 100 poorly aimed bullets.

Never think that because you have 100k ammo you can win the fight. All the guns and gear won't mean crap against someone with the patience and skill to kill you with one shot a half a mile away.

Actually that is not even close to the point about the book in question. It is more a matter of what was thought to be the most valuable commodity in which to barter, or what was considered something of value "brought to the table" when being granted access into a safe community. It was also something that gave a person an advantage while traversing thru the dangerous ground to the safe areas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top