JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The added benefit to those homemade plates is that human sweat turns them into a nice skin balm that both softens and soothes.

Lulz no idea

I would want to try this with a roll of kevlar fabric instead of fiberglass.

Fun not so fun fact; standard 1980s PASGT vest is made with at least 24-28 layers (plies) of Kevlar fabric. Same material, I think 12-14 layers plus an epoxy resin for the helmets. Technology has improved since then with better epoxies and kevlar/aramid fibers.

I would want to try this with a roll of kevlar fabric instead of fiberglass.

Or variable layers.

Few Kevlar / multiple fiberglass / few Kevlar / multi fiberglass

Would be curious to see if a 1 mm plastic sandwiched in there would help. Just to let some stretch the 1 mm.

Or all of above after ceramic tiles.

Point is to try for inexpensive, lightweight & low bulk. That work. Not so easy...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxRJPVhuxh8

This is something simple and easy to put together and it offers a decent level of protection.
Thx for posting this. This guy does a great job on his videos Imo. Shows the inherent problem with shockwave compared to a regular stocked (including folding stock) shotgun.

Now there is a way to reuse those old boats you see for free on Craigslist! :s0112:

1709581461866.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top