JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I kinda liked it.
That being said, I heard that it was produced by the Obamas or something so I figured they were going to try and sell us some leftist stuff. Instead I ended up trying to read between the lines on why the obamas would have helped the movie. What was the message?
It seemed like it was the last conversation between the two men in the car: first they take down transportation and communication, whatever the second thing was because I forget, and lastly (and this is most important part) they let us take care of the rest as we kill each other.
So it seems like if there's a message to get across its that if this happens, don't kill each other instead help each other out.

I kinda liked it.
That being said, I heard that it was produced by the Obamas or something so I figured they were going to try and sell us some leftist stuff. Instead I ended up trying to read between the lines on why the obamas would have helped the movie. What was the message?
It seemed like it was the last conversation between the two men in the car: first they take down transportation and communication, whatever the second thing was because I forget, and lastly (and this is most important part) they let us take care of the rest as we kill each other.
So it seems like if there's a message to get across its that if this happens, don't kill each other instead help each other out.
As mentioned previously, it's a faithful adaptation of a decent novel (it was better in print). Whatever messages may or may not be present, they were originally outlined by the author.

And just as a fun fact, the fella that directed Babe and Happy Feet also directed the Mad Max franchise!

1704897574603.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top