JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As the title states. if everything goes south.. what is your go to firearm.

and for SHTF, i am guessing no law and order.. dog eat dog times and not just the power going out for a few days.

For me, its my Tavor, it just fits for me. My ar and my SCAR all need some adjustment, or to run in ball pounding single point slings. The Tavor is perfect for me as when I carry it in the Savy Sniper sling, I simply have to reach down and my hand is on the grip and I simply need to raise it and I am ready. to me, thats perfect for a battle weapon.
How many time has this exact question been started as a new thread, 100?

Right now it's a pair of Mini-14's - one fully auto, the other one scoped. They are probably going to be replaced by AR style rifles. Also planning on one semi auto .308 and one long distance rifle, and a shotgun. If we have to bug out, the wife is gunna be pissed having to carry all that and the ammo as well...
The Mini's are now gone, so a bit of an update...

We are bugging in, so my go to will be a combination of what's closest and what the situation dictates.

Bugging out means somebody ran me off my own property, so my plan is to rest, heal, then return to finish the job. I'd likely take my AR308 and a 50 cal can full of ammo.

We're also bugging in, so there are lots of choices. I'd holster my G17 full of Gold Dot, and pack my 14.5" AR. It's proven completely reliable and is the one with the RA "Ultramatch" barrel, so I'm good several hundred yards out. It's got a TA01 up top, so I feel very well covered. Bugging in, in a semi urban environment means no 500 yard shots required. There are other choices in the safe, but those are the two I'd grab first.

a_hora_dos_mortos_vivos-re-animator.jpg

I'd probably just scuttle around re-animating the fresh corpses of the fallen.
Retreat to deep cover, wait for the dead to do my dirty work, and reap the rewards of my sinister existence.

If I get shook out of my house, on one end I have stashed a Mini 14 580 tactical and a Yugo AK, Sig P220 in .45.
On the other end of the house is a Mini 30 tactical and a Remington 870 with 6rd extended mag and a Glock 30 in .45.
Both the Mini's are accompanied by a bandolier of eight 20rd magazines.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top