JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know how many people have herd of these or exactly there full capabilities but they seem like a valuable tool. Anyone have an experience with these? Can mimic key cards for hotels and gates ect

IMG_3831.png

Totally fun device. If you understand it and know how to use. It's really enjoyable to toy with.

As for SHTF, if electricity still exists, yes.

I don't know how many people have herd of these or exactly there full capabilities but they seem like a valuable tool. Anyone have an experience with these? Can mimic key cards for hotels and gates ect

View attachment 1435566
Not seeing the point, myself.

Meaning, if current society gets to where we NEED to go out scrounging (what would be considered stealing in normalcy), then I find it EXTREMELY UNLIKELY infrastructure would still be functional.

Without infrastructure, there's really no point to the above device. Both IMO, and for our NEEDS.

Now, if someone wants one for some possible use after a TRUE SHTF? Sure.

I see no harm in getting one and seeing if it's capabilities are something you might find useful.

I've considered getting one to play with, and don't need the guise of some fantasy "SHTF" event to justify it.

It's just another tool in the box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top