JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.22 short, I can carry over 3,000 rounds.
With duct tape and a few empty bottles.

Remember when Russia was in Ukraine and videos of the Ukrainians shooting at Russian soldiers from high rises appeared?

I stand behind the assessment that what if they had suppressed 22's and subs. Angle of attack at that downward angle would bypass Kevlar, be silent and one hell of a psychological deterrent. Decimate morale.

Remember when Russia was in Ukraine and videos of the Ukrainians shooting at Russian soldiers from high rises appeared?

I stand behind the assessment that what if they had suppressed 22's and subs. Angle of attack at that downward angle would bypass Kevlar, be silent and one hell of a psychological deterrent. Decimate morale.
I've made fatel shots on lots of bigger animals out to 100 yards with my suppressed 22 with subs

These little Mp5 22s firing 25 rounds in 0.7 seconds total (about the same rate of fire as the early A10 warthog "brrrrrt" planes) would be pretty distracting to the enemy. Rifle version would have more velocity vs this pistol version.

My XLR-20 is set up as a recce rifle. 2a makes them so light that a creedmoore caliber feels like nothing. Let's me move quick as well as be able to accurately pick targets at 900 yards! With a 1x8 Trijicon, some 45 offsets, 2 to 1 point sling, a cloud def light, and an accu-tac bi-pod. Operator mindset.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews