JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9mm, .223/.5.56 .308, .22, 12ga, have a pretty good bunch of .32 h&r mag/.327 federal mag on hand at the moment. Then a dozen or so boxes each of .257 bob, .270 short mag, .338 win mag

My personal stocking level is a 50 cal ammo can full per caliber. How many is that you ask? I don't know what the final count will be, I keep adding and subtracting calibers.

What is this "ammo" thing of which you speak?

IMG_0281.jpeg

Whichever guns you have (or have access to) are the calibers you should have extra ammo for. I add "have access to" because it may be relevant to some depending on their SHTF plans. For example, if you don't have anything chambered in .357, but your brother/cousin/uncle/friend has a couple pistols in .357, and your SHTF plan involves your whole circle of trusted folks gathering together in one place, you might keep some spare boxes on hand, especially if you know your brother/cousin/uncle/friend is less likely to buy ammo in sufficient quantity than you are.

About the only ammo I have a "stockpile" of is .50bmg in the hundreds and .22lr in the tens of thousands. Otherwise I tend to load/buy what I want as I want it. That said, @oremike is a great resource to buy from, especially in the harder to find stuff such as his new .357 sig offering which I can give firsthand account of being good ammo.

I really should stock up better, it's just so fun to turn dollars into noise :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA