JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well.....DO NOT stock up on Chinese Food Products.

Rrrrrright...... My GF does NOT TRUST Made in China Foods.

View: https://youtu.be/Quq-FVJcZY0?si=h40AtXK7JAHqsml7

BUT, But, but.....ME.....I like the food at my favorite Chinese restaurant.

Yeah....I accept the fact that, it can be a "hit or miss," that isn't limited to any certain category of "ethnic food(s)". There are plenty of different people around the world who will put their personal wealth/profits.....above your health.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
"Posted: 2/8/2024 3:03:20 PM EST
Gordon Chang is a well known China expert and serves on the advisory board of the Global Taiwan Institute, a policy institute based in Washington, D.C.
In this video discussing threats from China, at 1:40, he claims to have photos of illegals from China practicing with semiautomatic rifles 3 weeks after they illegally enter the US.
Has anyone else heard about this?
Other Chinese threats are also discussed in the interview."

View: https://youtu.be/pZW_WVJwqLI

Excuse typos:

If war of China happens they will already be here, have you not seen the border lately.
US allowing illegals to purchase guns, they don't need guns, strategic bombing would completely disrupt the American way of life and is harder to trace then random acts of violence. Plus bombs can me placed and exploded later. No witnesses, no one to catch. They could easily blow up a few key infrastructure locations and isolate entire regions or cities, states.
Some cities have only a few roads into them, like Portland. Or Salem, knock out those locations and the entire area is impossible to enter or leave.
Chlorine tanker facilities and chemical plants could be bombed and the entire area would be impossible to travel through because of chemical fallout.

It's wouldn't be hard for a few people to wage an internal guerilla war on specific areas all across the US.
Then wiping out certain govt buildings to give feds and local law enforcement nowhere to work from. People have literally written books about this type of thing.

Last Edited:
If war of China happens they we already be here, have you not seen the border lately.
US allowing illegals to purchase guns, they don't need guns, strategic bombing would completely disrupt the American way of life and is harder to trace then random acts of violence. Plus bombs can me placed and exploded later. No witnesses, no one to catch. They could easily blow up a few key infrastructure locations and isolate entire regions or cities, states.
Some cities have only a few roads into them, like Portland. Or Salem, knock out those locations and the entire area is impossible to enter or leave.
Chlorine tanker facilities and chemical plants could be bombed and the entire area would be impossible to travel to through because of chemical fallout.

It's wouldn't be hard for a few people to wage an internal guerilla war on specific areas all across the US.
Then wiping out certain govt buildings to give feds and local law enforcement nowhere to work from. People have literally written books about this type of thing.
And yet our borders continue to hemorrhage, seems we have a derelict president who's guilty of not fulfilling his oath of office. But that seems ok because he's Brandon.

A headlamp and a covid diaper?
1711317398300.png
You mean like a dentist?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR