JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...If there is an EMP bomb or nuke, remember that they may do a secondary strike shortly afterward, so maybe wait a few days before you tear into your protected...
Or maybe wait a few weeks. Or months. Or years.

That's part of the problem, if delving down "that" rabbit hole.

Communications would be good to know what's going on. However not much individuals can do about anything, at that point. No true urgency in getting communications up.

If there's aliens, insect people and/or a radiation cloud coming your way. Oh well! It's coming wether you know about it or not...

Well to that I say : Let's fire up Project Pluto again.
1699168353765.jpeg
A nuclear powered cruise missile that flies around at low altitude, dropping nukes and spewing its radioactive waste as it goes. Did I mention it's deafeningly loud (150 db) as well? :s0155:

Be sure to seal that stuff in a faraday can... Get a galvanized Garbage can and lid. Fully insulate the interior of the can with cardboard.
Take a 50 cal ammo can and fully insulate it as well so that nothing can touch the metal to metal on the inside of either can.

Throw your radios, chargers (anything electronic with a microchip) in the ammo can.

Take tin tape (the kind used for wood stove flashing it is metal with adhesive) and seal the lids on both the ammo can and the big garbage can.

If we get hit with a nuke or stratospheric EMP bomb or get a Carrington event blast from the sun, then those items should be protected.

If there is an EMP bomb or nuke, remember that they may do a secondary strike shortly afterward, so maybe wait a few days before you tear into your protected electronics (or better) have 2 sets. So if one gets roasted in a follow up event, the other will still be good to go.
The thing about a EMP detonated over the United States is that 90'%-95% of the population will die from lack of water most likely. We will probably have no choice to detonate multiple EMPs around the world at that point and we will be finished as a country.

All set with arsenals, floodights, food, my new mobile radio antenna is coming. 2 things I still haven't done. My power/generator switch box is not done yet for the guy that is suppose to be here havent call yet.
Last thing is a bunker.. :s0149:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top