JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was Xi's recent visit to America about paving the way for their peaceful re-unification with Taiwan?

Nope. IMHO, Xi was probably QUESTIONING (trying to get a read on) Brandon about his resolve to defend Taiwan.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Was Xi's recent visit to America about paving the way for their peaceful re-unification with Taiwan?

Nope. IMHO, Xi was probably QUESTIONING (trying to get a read on) Brandon about his resolve to defend Taiwan.

Aloha, Mark
Agreed, in addition to getting a read on/closer with Newsom for future presidential runs. Seems his sights are set on 2028, or 2024 cabinet position if Biden/Kamala somehow win.

Daewoos and T91's would be my answer to the original question, if you come into contact with any for sale.

Last Edited:
1705281153843.png

Aloha, Mark

Alot of people on any part of the US either they don't even know what that means or for other reasons. 40 years ago I came from a country that use to be under republic and later taken over by the communist. The people that sold that country is now owned by the the communist and there is no escape for them. This is no joke and people need to know what they're really getting into before its too late. What President Trump is doing today for the people is very brave. That's all that I can say..
Peace!

Alot of people on any part of the US either they don't even know what that means or for other reasons. 40 years ago I came from a country that use to be under republic and later taken over by the communist. The people that sold that country is now owned by the the communist and there is no escape for them. This is no joke and people need to know what they're really getting into before its too late. What President Trump is doing today for the people is very brave. That's all that I can say..
Peace!
Appreciate your Post. What is your feeling on the Taiwanees folks?

Appreciate your Post. What is your feeling on the Taiwanees folks?
Regret that I'm not really updated with their current events. However I know very well the history of Taiwan. They are quite separated during the time of Mao Tse Tung (zedong). The old Taiwanese are more on the conservative side and most of them are descendants of the old Republican China and early Japanese. The Red Chinese (communist) wanting to take them for a long time but they were protected by Chiang Kai Shek. A highly decorated general that fought the war against the communist. The old Taiwanese are honorable. My former employer going all the way back in 1994 is a 2nd generation Taiwanese (Taiwanese American). He graduated Cal-Tech Mechanical Engineering. Very gifted person and well respected individual. He started his small business at the age of 27 and I was his 2nd employee. He took me in, trained me and told me I have potential. He gave me a choice of getting promoted to run the 2nd ship management. I made another choice in going to school instead and learn everything from ground zero. He took care and paid a big portion of my tuition and books till I graduated. Let's just say what I know today in aerospace all came from him and I will never forget that.

Anyways... I am a bit skeptical on the new party that took over Taiwan. They are not the same otherwise they will never be involved in the wolves of Wall Street.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top