JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am on his ignore list. But I will simply point out this fact . Mr. Rx7 doesn't even own guns. So how, exactly, is his presence relevant here??
He likes to argue and fight; he went on my ignore list a couple weeks ago. He looks like a genuine troll, to me.

Two things that I've found that make my time here more enjoyable- avoiding arguing politics (for the most part), and occasionally adding to my ignore list.

How is selling TWO guns in one sale a class C felony?
As to your assertion of other felonious activities taking place within the forum here, I suggest you report those alleged activities to the Staff or Joe for their consideration, otherwise, your just picking a nit over a good deal you don't get!

Are you kidding? We're talking about buying without BGCs.
So, again, according to YOUR own posts, exactly what law(s) are/were being broken, YOU didn't specify a Non FFL BGC sales, only that people were buying/selling more then one gun and according to YOU, that's illegal, See the confunglement here? it wasn't until you got called out on your post that you later specified a Non BGC sale!

Words Matter, if your going to make accusations and inpune the members of this forum, you better have your facts strait!

So, again, according to YOUR own posts, exactly what law(s) are/were being broken, YOU didn't specify a Non FFL BGC sales, only that people were buying/selling more then one gun and according to YOU, that's illegal, See the confunglement here? it wasn't until you got called out on your post that you later specified a Non BGC sale!

Words Matter, if your going to make accusations and inpune the members of this forum, you better have your facts strait!
I didn't impugn anyone, the OP did when he reported that members asked him to break the law by avoiding BCGs. Though I don't know if it is impugning anyone when you report something they actually did.

Then I suggested that people asking someone, like the OP, to break the law using this forum should probably not be forum members. I used the word "felony". I don't know who those people are - just that several people on this very thread say they exist.

Several members were outraged that I used the word felony, probably because the first charge is a gross misdemeanor for selling a gun without a BCG in WA, to which I replied that the moment you sell two guns, even in one sale, it is a felony.

At that point you seemed confused about what the thread or the conversation was about.

I didn't impugn anyone, the OP did when he reported that members asked him to break the law by avoiding BCGs. Though I don't know if it is impugning anyone when you report something they actually did.

Then I suggested that people asking someone, like the OP, to break the law using this forum should probably not be forum members. I used the word "felony". I don't know who those people are - just that several people on this very thread say they exist.

Several members were outraged that I used the word felony, probably because the first charge is a gross misdemeanor for selling a gun without a BCG in WA, to which I replied that the moment you sell two guns, even in one sale, it is a felony.

At that point you seemed confused about what the thread or the conversation was about.
OP appears to be from Oregon, so are you applying Washington law to Oregonians? Also, Oregon is ORS 166, whereas Washington falls under RCW 9.

OP appears to be from Oregon, so are you applying Washington law to Oregonians? Also, Oregon is ORS 166, whereas Washington falls under RCW 9.
Unless you're suggesting that only members from Oregon are tempted to avoid BCGs, I'm not sure what point you're making.

It's illegal both places.

Unless you're suggesting that only members from Oregon are tempted to avoid BCGs, I'm not sure what point you're making.

It's illegal both places.
@Ura-Ki said cite your sources, and you flippantly said "read the law". If OP is in Oregon, as is @Ura-Ki, then your claim of a felony is not likely correct as you are trying to superimpose Washington law on Oregonians.

If it's a felony to transfer two firearms at once in Washington, then cite your sources. We're from Oregon and are not familiar.

@Ura-Ki said cite your sources, and you flippantly said "read the law". If OP is in Oregon, as is @Ura-Ki, then your claim of a felony is not likely correct as you are trying to superimpose Washington law on Oregonians.

If it's a felony to transfer two firearms at once in Washington, then cite your sources. We're from Oregon and are not familiar.
Ura Ki didn't know what he was even asking.

My source is 9.41.115.

I don't care if you don't like the way I made my point that people should not be using this website to commit crimes.

Author of post # 249, what does crack taste like??

Cuz you're definitely familiar with crack.
Not sure what it taste like but it smells like burnt plastic when smoked. So does meth.

Crack I smelt in a bar bathroom back in Illinois. I thought it was an electrical fire but was informed that no it was crack smoke.

And when I first moved to Oregon I worked in the parks for a year and was blessed with chasing methheads out of the bathrooms a few times. Stuff smells horrid.

So you didn't understand the point?
So..... We're talking about Oregon, and you interject that something is a felony in another state, and it's us that don't have a clue?

Also, you do realize that there a huge number of people in the forum that DGAF about the new patchwork of off-limit areas for concealed carry?

So..... We're talking about Oregon, and you interject that something is a felony in another state, and it's us that don't have a clue?

Also, you do realize that there a huge number of people in the forum that DGAF about the new patchwork of off-limit areas for concealed carry?
We aren't talking about Oregon. The OP is about this forum.

I DGAF about what sort of criminal some people aspire to be. Some people like meth and prostitutes.

Ura Ki didn't know what he was even asking.

My source is 9.41.115.

I don't care if you don't like the way I made my point that people should not be using this website to commit crimes.
I know EXACTLY what i'm asking, you seem to have a problem with understanding, and nobody can help you with that!

17043DF8-B163-4B95-A5DE-F7654216A404.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top