JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
^^^^^^^

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

I don't miss those days.

P
Good thing politicians don't trust you enough to even give you the opportunity to vote (sb941 was a back door deal between politicians), they stole that right away from the people, instead of just making it an option to go to an FFL it became a law, basically saying they don't even trust you to it. But good for you for not missing your freedom.

to clarify I never once suggested to be dismissive about selling a gun to someone who cant or circumventing the law.

I merely pointed out that many people do not it registration schemes. And that many other people might be asking you because the cant otherwise buy.

and no, its not against the law to ask the seller anything or to buy a gun without a check. Its against the law to sell a gun without a check. Thats not suggesting anything. Certainly make them all get a background check.

to clarify I never once suggested to be dismissive about selling a gun to someone who cant or circumventing the law.

I merely pointed out that many people do not support registration schemes. And that many other people might be asking you because the cant otherwise buy.

and no, its not against the law to ask the seller anything or to buy a gun without a check. Its against the law to sell a gun without a check. Thats not suggesting anything. Certainly make them all get a background check.
Perhaps you have heard of conspiracy to commit a federal felony?

Not sure my reply went thru, so I will say it again, what's wrong with asking is its called conspiracy to commit a felony, not saying they would charge you or where the line might be, it changes with each situation, but get a prosecutor with an axe to grind and they may take it to a grand jury see what sticks, just ask Randy Weaver.

Not sure my reply went thru, so I will say it again, what's wrong with asking is its called conspiracy to commit a felony, not saying they would charge you or where the line might be, it changes with each situation, but get a prosecutor with an axe to grind and they may take it to a grand jury see what sticks, just ask Randy Weaver.
Depending the facts, if both are residents of the same state and neither are prohibited by 18 USC 922 (felons, mentally committed) then it might be solicitation to commit a state crime, not conspiracy to commit a federal crime.

Good thing politicians don't trust you enough to even give you the opportunity to vote (sb941 was a back door deal between politicians), they stole that right away from the people, instead of just making it an option to go to an FFL it became a law, basically saying they don't even trust you to it. But good for you for not missing your freedom.
You're funny.

Wrong, but funny.

Try to expand your mind and read what I wrote a different way.

What might be another reason I don't miss those days?

P

You're funny.

Wrong, but funny.

Try to expand your mind and read what I wrote a different way.

What might be another reason I don't miss those days?

P
Wrong, about not wanting to involve the govt when I sell a firearm privately. That would be your opinion, and we all know where you can shove that….
I know I am funny. But mostly just funny lookin.

The fun goes both ways. As a type 03 C&R holder I was repeatedly asked to meet at an FFL to transfer a C&R.

I am an FFL, homie ;)

Needless to say, WA and OR both were finer states when a man could just arrange a private purchase at a mutually agreed parking lot.

Needless to say, WA and OR both were finer states when a man could just arrange a private purchase at a mutually agreed parking lot.
I have a feeling the incredible irony of this? Is? Criminals have not modified THEIR buying/selling/trading habits.

Because I have been around the "gun community" my whole life and have seen this kind of good'o boy behavior for decades. I have never seen a group of people so consistently have the "those rules are for other people" attitude. It's staggering.
Politicians are exempt from gun laws they pass why shouldn't a good ole boy?

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR