JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've already got four Langdon 92s. In fact, I swapped out my blued Wilson with the LTT Elite Compact for the summer, and she's currently on my hip.
I'm only rocking a 92F I bubbed all by my onesom! Seriously, with the trigger job, springs and hammer tweeks, a good pistol becomes a great one! Those Langdon's are super sweet though, Im a bit jelly!

I think the weight is about the same.
1683694913219.png

I'm only rocking a 92F I bubbed all by my onesom! Seriously, with the trigger job, springs and hammer tweeks, a good pistol becomes a great one!
That's how Langdon did it to start. I kid you not, other than the pre-travel on the Beretta, the pull is every bit as good as the 90s Python that I just sold.

That's how Langdon did it to start. I kid you not, other than the pre-travel on the Beretta, the pull is every bit as good as the 90s Python that I just sold.
I tell ya what, that first trigger pull from the holster in Double Action is something amazing, one of the hardest things to do well, and now, it's like butter! An awful lot of folks never master a double action trigger, especially in real life and death situations, that first shot is an absolute must, and now, it's no worry!

No, you're suggesting a rando on the internet should just be taken at their word.

For what it's worth, one could easily provide screenshots with usernames blocked out, or cropped out to prove what he claims is commonly happening, is indeed commonly happening, if one were actually serious about the supposed issue… Especially considering that there are many people with 20x (or more) the experience with the classifies who haven't seen what he claims to have.
The first reply in the thread had seen similar.

Let me guess: They were both paid by George Soros.

The first reply in the thread had seen similar. Let me guess: They were both paid by George Soros.
1. So now that we've established that you can't simply take a rando from the internet at their word, you're arguing you can if there's two randos?

2. Your contention isn't even true. First response actually says they've heard of that elsewhere, not that they've personally frequently encountered what the OP describes here.

3. The "Soros" strawman dig is the surest sign you've got no real arguments left. You only believe the OP because you want to, not because it's a reasonable, evidence-based thing to do.

Unfortunately, I hear they no longer have that section on Craigslist anymore.
What!!!??? And Backpage is gone now, too??? Well, I never... :eek:

Well, yeah... actually, I did... :s0087:

Last Edited:
A whole lotta less than excellent comments in this thread.

Don't like a NWFA forum member...fine.
Don't like what they post...or how they post...again fine.

Don't attack the NWFA member...thread is closed.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews