JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Customer service has become an antiquated concept.
No longer what the employee can do for the customer, but what the business owner and customer can do for the employee.
I miss the old days!

My theory is, any thread will stay on-topic longer than usual when (1) it starts in late afternoon on any weekend day, or (2) if the weather is unseasonably nice, or (3) very serious world events have distracted most of our denizens. I'm guessing this thread hit the trifecta thanks to stray embers at Timberline Lodge.

But . . . if this thread has just enough legs for another day, it'll become unrecognizable.
I'm here to help.​

Wow, all of this because someone pulled the wrong holster off the shelf?
Holster? What holster?

When I was looking for a holster for a 4" L-Frame, I remember several of the websites seemed to make barrel length hard to select, or not even an option!
I don't remember if 1791 was like that, but I ended up with the correct holster for my gun. I'm very happy with the initial impression of it's quality. I've not yet strapped in onto a belt and carried it yet.

1791 holster.jpg

As far as incompetence in the workforce, I called Holley for a technical question. I got an ill trained salesperson, obviously looking up answers to my questions and trying to sell me stufff...
Ten minutes wasted for an answer that could have been given in less than 20 seconds by a knowledgeable person.

Holster? What holster?

When I was looking for a holster for a 4" L-Frame, I remember several of the websites seemed to make barrel length hard to select, or not even an option!
I don't remember if 1791 was like that, but I ended up with the correct holster for my gun. I'm very happy with the initial impression of it's quality. I've not yet strapped in onto a belt and carried it yet.

View attachment 1867219
It's hilarious to me that you post this because I was just taking a pic of mine! 🤣 I found a temporary use for the holster. It acts as a leaning post for me to show a quality holster that 1791 made for my 1911.😁:s0149:

thumbnail_20240421_091026.jpg

As far as incompetence in the workforce, I called Holley for a technical question. I got an ill trained salesperson, obviously looking up answers to my questions and trying to sell me stufff...
Ten minutes wasted for an answer that could have been given in less than 20 seconds by a knowledgeable person.
Start with a 71 primary and 80 secondary jets with a power valve in each. Decrease one size for every 2k feet in elevation.

If this thread died here, I just want to give a huge thanks for all of you! I can always count on coming here and getting re-adjusted! 🤣 🤣 :s0155:

I called a trailer park to see what the overall camping length was and asked if the intent was to fit both the tow vehicle and trailer with the max length or if the intent was to park side by side. Gal asked if she could put me on hold due to another customer, "wait, you don't know?".

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top