JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its a blast to fire the 22's even these Taurus TX22. I easily went to a lot of rounds with no complaints. It jammed one time and I just pulled the magazine spring, cleaned it on the fly. Just kept firing really good. Sometimes you get lucky!

The 9mm Taurus GX3 never failed me yet. My only nit pick is The handle is quite a little larger than the the glock 19 I use. I really took time practicing its gun grip and even draws.

Last Edited:
Hi there,
If anyone is selling a Pro-Mag 32 rounder Magazine for a Taurus G2-G3. I have a G3X and its just smokes everytime I go to the range. I dont want to go to the range being left out and just loading. I am currently using the Pro-Mag TUA-47 32-rounds, 2-17 rounds and 2-15 rounds. Its just a beauty to fire that gun with this magazine and a Blazer 5200. Its sounds like a baby cannon. It just hits right where you point it. I put up an easy 500 rounds today together with the 22LR TX22. That was a blast. Thanks H...
1703219933115.jpeg
1703219951946.jpeg

Last Edited:
If you are like me and most of your guns spend more than 99% of the minutes of each year in the safe, get the Taurus. If you have unlimited funds get the Taurus and the Smith and the Colt, and .......

Cleaning these are a handful. There are smudges in the frame. I have to clean and oil in the best that I can. I got 290 rounds ready to fire again tomorrow. I'm gonna fire these babies til it dies. I'm ready to Rock!

1703230023201.jpeg
1703230046679.jpeg

After 5,000+ rounds and 10 months in owning a Taurus G3X with an initial slight issue of the pin pulling out of the frame after about a hundred rounds. That was easily taken care of by dropping a blue thread locker. Fixed! This firearm is my top 3 favorite in the few handguns I own. I haven't even change any parts yet. According to some people they said I need t replace the recoil spring assembly. I don't know if that's totally necessary until I need to. I just don't want to spoil the performance of the firearm. This gun is accurate enough even for medium, range handgun shooting distance. The only things that I want to improve is the the trigger pressure maybe down to 2.5-3 lbs. The trigger itself, even where it snaps is perfect for me. Most of all, the Taurus customer service. Three is nothing I can say bet excellent. I have a TX22 with 1 cracked magazine (I'm not even sure how I got that, They replaced it for free. Any situations, they take care of it on the spot. So far I own
1-G3X
1-G3C
1-TX22
1-GX4
All I can say is nothing but good to them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top