JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, after a long delay in getting here due to USPS, my holster came and I am very disappointed! All the details in the order are correct as one can see but, this holster does not fit the listed firearm! It is apparent this holster is made for a 3", not 4" revolver! I am frustrated to say the least for the time wasted and money spent. Yes, I can send it back but again, a waste of my time as I now would have to drive back into town to the post office and then wait for a different holster. I feel I'll just look for something else. I have attached pics of the gun/holster and as you can see, there is no way the strap can reach the snap and the gun rides very high in holster!

Cannot understand how hard it is to follow the order directions especially when they're the ones who listed my exact firearm and holster! Sheesh, I know mistakes happen but, this crap seems to be happening a lot more these days to me! Ok, rant off, drinking water and driving on! 🙄

Screenshot 2024-04-20 160901.png
thumbnail_20240420_154345.jpg
thumbnail_20240420_154409.jpg
thumbnail_20240420_154429.jpg

Well, after a long delay in getting here due to USPS, my holster came and I am very disappointed! All the details in the order are correct as one can see but, this holster does not fit the listed firearm! It is apparent this holster is made for a 3", not 4" revolver! I am frustrated to say the least for the time wasted and money spent. Yes, I can send it back but again, a waste of my time as I now would have to drive back into town to the post office and then wait for a different holster. I feel I'll just look for something else. I have attached pics of the gun/holster and as you can see, there is no way the strap can reach the snap and the gun rides very high in holster!

Cannot understand how hard it is to follow the order directions especially when they're the ones who listed my exact firearm and holster! Sheesh, I know mistakes happen but, this crap seems to be happening a lot more these days to me! Ok, rant off, drinking water and driving on! 🙄

View attachment 1866772
View attachment 1866773
View attachment 1866774
View attachment 1866775
Dang that sucks!

Dang that sucks!
I think mostly I'm frustrated as it sat for more than a week longer than normal in a container in Colorado held up due to weather according to the company I got the holster from. And those things happen I know so, when tracking showed it out for delivery, I was a bit happy to be getting it. Then to find it wasn't even the right holster!:mad:

You're just going to have to rock the pink magazines for a few more weeks Sarge.:s0103:
No worries, that wasn't a carry piece anyway. I wanted the .357 for hikes/camping trips.

Been in touch with Andy, and think I'm going to do a GAW for the holster for supporting members who may have a 3" K frame that would fit it. :s0155:

Well.....
Maybe if you tossed the revolver in the wash...and then dried it with the Hot setting...it might shrink to fit...:eek: :D
Kidding here.

It is a drag to say the least when you fill out an order correctly ...but after a long wait , the item sent , ain't what was ordered.

Just had this happen with a book...I ordered a hard cover copy...however I received a over sized "trade" paperback copy.
In this case...the price was good ...and the book is both out of print and difficult to find in good readable condition.
So I am keeping what was sent.
I did let the seller know....haven't heard back yet.
Andy

Does it fit if you pull the hammer back?
It might but, as you can see in pic 2, the revolver really doesn't fit down in holster anyway. Plus, there's no way in H E Double Hockey Sticks I'm carrying a loaded revolver with the hammer back!! It's not like a 1911 that can be carried cocked and locked.

You could email them with pictures as proof and ask them to send a replacement holster while the original wrong one is being mailed. They already have your address on file so there's isn't much of risk of being scammed.

You could email them with pictures as proof and ask them to send a replacement holster while the original wrong one is being mailed. They already have your address on file so there's isn't much of risk of being scammed.
I did send them an email with those photos. :s0155:

It might but, as you can see in pic 2, the revolver really doesn't fit down in holster anyway. Plus, there's no way in H E Double Hockey Sticks I'm carrying a loaded revolver with the hammer back!! It's not like a 1911 that can be carried cocked and locked.
You provided pretty good pics but if you lay the gun on top of the holster where does the muzzle land? If you can get it in there so far, as pictured, and take it out, is it the barrel stopping it or the frame/guard?
If it's the barrel, there's no fixing it.. if it's the guard I'd soak it and jam that b all up in there, form to fit and let dry.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top