JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
images-5.png

I used to think buying Two guns at once was mandatory?
The wife didn't always think so :)
I was a member here long time ago, and NWFA buyers and seller are top notch.
Even when laws pass that were not liked. They are followed.
The integrity is still here that was here 10-12 years ago.

You think the topic of this thread wasn't explained until five pages in. Are you being obtuse, or are you something else?
The first five pages are the forum roasting op for coming in with a wild accusation that doesn't add up. Hey wait, you and op have a lot in common.

Ura Ki didn't know what he was even asking.

My source is 9.41.115.

I don't care if you don't like the way I made my point that people should not be using this website to commit crimes.
Your reading comprehension is lacking tonight. It's a class-c felony if you've already been found guilty of a gross misdemeanor and you knowingly transfer a firearm without a BGC....

Your reading comprehension is lacking tonight. It's a class-c felony if you've already been found guilty of a gross misdemeanor and you knowingly transfer a firearm without a BGC....
A person is guilty of a separate offense for each and every gun sold or transferred without complying with the background check requirements of RCW 9.41.113.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads