JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In High School a buddy and I did that on a 4-lane highway. Got in the left lane next to a truck going about 10mph under the speed limit and matched it's speed for ~30 miles. Speeding up just enough to give the guy behind us hope, only to slow back down and crush their soul. I've never seen such a backup behind me with open highway ahead. Even made the radio traffic report as an 'unknown slowdown'. bubblegum we were pricks. Still are, just a bit more 'grown up' now.
Ida ran your bubblegum off the road, especially nowadays with DASHCAMS.......

For the love of all that is good and Holy, the left lane is for passing.

Feel like taking your sweet time, go camp in the right lane people.

I feel better now...rant over.

Wish WSP would start enforcing it.
Friends don't let friends drive slow in the left lane!
The lane to the left should be going faster
And the one to the keft of that should be going faster. As it should.
There's always someone that feels the person in gront of them is hoing too slow. So theygo into the left lane. But they dont match the speed of the lane, they sliw it down. So now, they are the iffiots dlowing everybody down!

In my thirty two years in this state, i honestly can't recall as much stupidity as I experience these days.
A very high percentage of the general public is just absolutely oblivious and behave like mentally ill children.

Where I work, after 7PM, the front doors lock down and the entrance turns into an exit only. All visitors have to go use another entrance to enter. We post several signs telling you, after hours go use entrance such and such and an arrow pointing the way you need to go….. very basic and easy to understand. There is a big CLOSED sign in color as well. Even my pet conure can understand lol.

We get grown a$$ adults that come up to the door and try to pry it open. Staff can leave through the closed doors (exit only) and the clueless idiots see them leave, they walk past the sign (they look right at the signs) and barge in like cattle. They then look at me like I'm making life harder for them.

They have the audacity to get mad at me because they can't read. These people drive, walk near cars, make babies…… how they have made it this far in life, I will never understand. Of course I am not the type to kiss a$$ and give wonderful customer service when you're illiterate hahahahaha

Going ten over in the fast lane, same speed as the cars in front of me and some A-hole is up my azz.
Lift kit, howling tires and Bullwinkle mirrors sticking out three feet on each side, never towed a trailer in his life.

Equally annoying is how red lights have become optional.

Friends don't let friends drive slow in the left lane!
The lane to the left should be going faster
And the one to the keft of that should be going faster. As it should.
There's always someone that feels the person in gront of them is hoing too slow. So theygo into the left lane. But they dont match the speed of the lane, they sliw it down. So now, they are the iffiots dlowing everybody down!
"Proof Reading", it REALLY is a thing! :D

Just goofin' on ya' man! :s0084: I'm one of the worst! I can read a post three times and STILL miss stuff. When I'm stone cold sober!

"Drivers" POTLAND drivers! Many of them shouldn't be called drivers! What we have in abundance in potland are the "Regulator" drivers. Any one who has lived here awhile knows of the "20-is-plenty" and "Vision Zero" programs. Virtually ALL traditional main travel arteries in the city of potland have had speeds reduced. And a good number of those arterials have been reduced from two lanes to ONE in each direction. But I am happy to say that the large majority of drivers in the city are pretty much ignoring, for instance, the new speed on a nice wide lane, of 25 MPH, which is down from the former 35MPH. The problem comes about when you get a "Regulator" in front of you that insists on going the exact NEW speed limit of 25mph There will be no one in front of the regulator for three./four blocks. But will be 4/6/8/10 cars behind them. Driving in some places of this city has become unbearable. And of course with the stifled traffic flow, comes more pollution, by design!

I can remember getting pulled over for being in the left lane too long. The issue of left lane campers was far less when the law was actually enforced. Now, I see police cars camping in the left lane when two other lanes are open, kinda hard to enforce something that would be hypocritical of them.

I have dash cams so I wait until someone is flying down the left, then I pull into the left at the posted.
I then watch them give the bird when I finally do pull over. Give Them two thumbs up which confuses them.
And then record the reaction and put it on social media.
and make 3500 a show posting it.

Follow me for more road and driving advice.

Argus Out.

I parked on main street Battle Gound today, waiting for a pizza to cook, the crazy shenanigans I saw in just fifteen minutes was nothing short of retard status.

We're so screwed.

I have dash cams so I wait until someone is flying down the left, then I pull into the left at the posted.
I then watch them give the bird when I finally do pull over. Give Them two thumbs up which confuses them.
And then record the reaction and put it on social media.
and make 3500 a show posting it.

Follow me for more road and driving advice.

Argus Out.
Have you tried doing a few brake checks for encore video.

I parked on main street Battle Gound today, waiting for a pizza to cook, the crazy shenanigans I saw in just fifteen minutes was nothing short of retard status.

We're so screwed.
I was going to try getting some china flu, noroviruse or at least some salmonella poisoning at the Golden Corral up there but not with all those maniacs on the road.

"Proof Reading", it REALLY is a thing! :D

Just goofin' on ya' man! :s0084: I'm one of the worst! I can read a post three times and STILL miss stuff. When I'm stone cold sober!

"Drivers" POTLAND drivers! Many of them shouldn't be called drivers! What we have in abundance in potland are the "Regulator" drivers. Any one who has lived here awhile knows of the "20-is-plenty" and "Vision Zero" programs. Virtually ALL traditional main travel arteries in the city of potland have had speeds reduced. And a good number of those arterials have been reduced from two lanes to ONE in each direction. But I am happy to say that the large majority of drivers in the city are pretty much ignoring, for instance, the new speed on a nice wide lane, of 25 MPH, which is down from the former 35MPH. The problem comes about when you get a "Regulator" in front of you that insists on going the exact NEW speed limit of 25mph There will be no one in front of the regulator for three./four blocks. But will be 4/6/8/10 cars behind them. Driving in some places of this city has become unbearable. And of course with the stifled traffic flow, comes more pollution, by design!
Speaking of lanes, I was recently in St. John's and drove down my old grandparent's street. I have pictures and memories of that street.. not one car on it as far as the eye could see and seemingly wide as a mile. Beautiful. Well, I could barely get my little pickup down that street (well, there are some streets out there that are way worse) without banging side mirrors of the hundreds of cars lining both sides of the street.
And no one is having babies these days.. where have all these people come from.
crazy

Speaking of lanes, I was recently in St. John's and drove down my old grandparent's street. I have pictures and memories of that street.. not one car on it as far as the eye could see and seemingly wide as a mile. Beautiful. Well, I could barely get my little pickup down that street (well, there are some streets out there that are way worse) without banging side mirrors of the hundreds of cars lining both sides of the street.
crazy
AI self drivers.

crazy
Everywhere in the world and a few other places.

I remember not long ago when cops would pull you over for speeding, driving dangerously, not using turn signals, running red lights, peeling out, texting, windows too dark, no muffler..probably forgot a few things..

Oh yeah..and they used to respond to non-injury traffic accidents to take a report..

How quaint

I remember not long ago when cops would pull you over for speeding, driving dangerously, not using turn signals, running red lights, peeling out, texting, windows too dark, no muffler..probably forgot a few things..

Oh yeah..and they used to respond to non-injury traffic accidents to take a report..

How quaint
They are too busy ticketing drivers that are only going 10mph over the speed limit.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews