JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Got something to tell us rx?
goonies-chunk.gif

It appears that OP is from Oregon, so it's a misdemeanor, not a felony @RX-79G

2 guns in one sale make it a class C felony.

Does it really matter what type of illegal activity the forum is being used for? Is "law abiding" an elective?

Would it be good for the forum if several of these were traced back here? Would that be a hard thing to figure out for LE?

Does it really matter what type of illegal activity the forum is being used for? Is "law abiding" an elective?

Would it be good for the forum if several of these were traced back here? Would that be a hard thing to figure out for LE?
How many people are selling two guns at once here?

How is selling TWO guns in one sale a class C felony?
As to your assertion of other felonious activities taking place within the forum here, I suggest you report those alleged activities to the Staff or Joe for their consideration, otherwise, your just picking a nit over a good deal you don't get!

As to your assertion of other felonious activities taking place within the forum here, I suggest you report those alleged activities to the Staff or Joe for their consideration, otherwise, your just picking a nit over a good deal you don't get!
Read the law.

I didnt assert other felonies were happening. :(

So glad I have that Rx-79 guy on ignore. I checked this page on incognito to see what uraK was referring to. Selling 2 guns a felony (smh). What a load of BULL!

Personally, I have been impressed with the honesty and fairness of the NWF community in the 5 years I have been a member. I have had dozens of transactions with no problems at all. This is a great bunch of people to deal with. Viva NWF!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top