JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We stopped caring about op long ago, but your claims....

Interestingly enough, you had the correct section first, you just red it wong.
I'll remind you that the post that got all of your underpants in a wad was the suggestion that anyone trying to use the forum for illegal purposes ought to be banned.

That doesn't mean that I know it was happening. But for some reason the very idea that criminals can't use the forum really offends you patriots.

I'll remind you that the post that got all of your underpants in a wad was the suggestion that anyone trying to use the forum for illegal purposes ought to be banned.

That doesn't mean that I know it was happening. But for some reason the very idea that criminals can't use the forum really offends you patriots.
Our panties got bunched when you made the claim that two at a time is a felony, then you got upset that we weren't following along with an incorrect reading of the laws.

Last Edited:
Would you prefer the OP makes public the PMs he's talking about?
No, you're suggesting a rando on the internet should just be taken at their word.

For what it's worth, one could easily provide screenshots with usernames blocked out, or cropped out to prove what he claims is commonly happening, is indeed commonly happening, if one were actually serious about the supposed issue… Especially considering that there are many people with 20x (or more) the experience with the classifies who haven't seen what he claims to have.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads