JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I hope everyone is aware that the Safer Communities Act that passed just last year changed the definition of "engaged in the business of selling firearms", right?

BATFE
👁️👁️

So, by all means, please keep bragging about how many firearms transactions y'all do on here. Internet is forever and public domain.

Don't eat donuts, but bacon sure would be nice!

I've talked on the phone with many a psycho / nut hatch. It's preferable for me to get a chance to hear all that caaaa-razy over the phone, versus getting a nice surprise when we meet up.
Well! I had no idea you felt that way! And I had already taken my meds that day too. ;)

Don't eat donuts, but bacon sure would be nice!
Why not both?

Maple Bacon Donut

https://www.thespruceeats.com/maple-bacon-donut-recipe-5093907

I am new here, well after gone 10-12 years.
I do not remember what name I was under then.
But I do recall, buying from many great people on here from all over Oregon.
I also sold once or twice. But that was a time ago. In all the years not once a issue with anyone.
Only one I can think of was legal, but rode the line close to sb941 days before it went into play.
Not sure why I pipped in, just had some good experiences. Glad to be back, even if I do not recall who I was LOL.

That is not far off from the kind of messages I have gotten, from this group and others.
I've gotten so much of this from buyers that I've given up trying to sell privately and will go to a FFL to sell. Yes, I won't get as much as I would from a private sale, but at least I know they won't ghost me or try to get around a background check. So frustrating trying to sell privately.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR