JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, some are.

Add to this not untypical age related ignorance coupled with self righteousness, an almost complete lack of understanding of the laws along with angry, self centered attitudes and you have a very dangerous armed person.

Trust me - I see this often with a lot of older men. They believe they have 'earned the right' to be grumpy, angry and basically hate the whole world. Some are nearly oblivious to everything and believe they have the right to say or do whatever THEY believe is right.
Yep, look at that old kook who shot that guy at the damn store here a short while ago. He just decided the guy was shoplifting and appointed himself a Cop and tried to stop him. Old guy will be collecting is SS checks in jail for a good while now over that little temper tantrum :(

Here's what I learned today on Northwestfirearms:

Opening the storm door when the homeowner has already opened the actual security door is a shooting offense.
Being black when shot means that someone needs to reference black-on-black gang shootings.
When someone shoots an unarmed kid, it's time for a gentle reminder that being in the Klan isn't a crime.
You forgot about learning not to eat paste or boogers.

I know. They were cleaning up the Capitol for weeks.
Ah yes….. the super scary insurrection.

Where the most heavily armed group of people showed up without a single gun to protest. Oh and were welcomed in and shown around the capitol by police.

We are talking about the same event, correct?

Well, some are.

Add to this not untypical age related ignorance coupled with self righteousness, an almost complete lack of understanding of the laws along with angry, self centered attitudes and you have a very dangerous armed person.

Trust me - I see this often with a lot of older men. They believe they have 'earned the right' to be grumpy, angry and basically hate the whole world. Some are nearly oblivious to everything and believe they have the right to say or do whatever THEY believe is right.
Whoa…. you also just described woke college kids! :eek:

Here's what I learned today on Northwestfirearms:

Opening the storm door when the homeowner has already opened the actual security door is a shooting offense.
Being black when shot means that someone needs to reference black-on-black gang shootings.
When someone shoots an unarmed kid, it's time for a gentle reminder that being in the Klan isn't a crime.
Virtue signaling won't work here.

Keep painting with that broad brush. Let me know how far you get.

Ah yes….. the super scary insurrection.

Where the most heavily armed group of people showed up without a single gun to protest. Oh and were welcomed in and shown around the capitol by police.

We are talking about the same event, correct?
The "insurrection" was terrible in the eyes of the gentry because it reminded them they were touchable.

That's really (for them) why it was seen as such an issue.

For such a big event in American history, it had a single homicide (which was a cop shooting someone who they've admitted was unarmed and presented no imminent threat to anyone) Pretty tame as far as big democrat controlled cities are concerned.

So the police chief and the prosecutor have announced there "was a racial component to the shooting" yet have declined to offer further information.

Thus far, it would appear the only racial component is that the victim is black and the shooter white.

The first accounts indicated the youth showed up at the door just before midnight. Even if it was a little after 10:00 p.m., most 84-year-olds have already been in bed for at least two or three hours.

A tragedy all the way around, but hopefully some actual facts will come out.

Boos and hisses to those quick to assert racism before real facts are in evidence.

Gratuitous SIG P-320 photo provided, free of charge, for those who've forgotten what they look like. Thus far (of course it's only been a few years) neither of these have fired without the triggers being pulled. 320s.jpg

Gratuitous SIG P-320 photo provided, free of charge, for those who've forgotten what they look like. Thus far (of course it's only been a few years) neither of these have fired without the triggers being pulled.View attachment 1407404
:s0115::s0023::s0022::s0139::s0053::s0151:

PS: My "Love" emoji on the quoted post is for the P320 pics...

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads