JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't see this kind of "rage" in urban communities where innocent babies, children, women and men are slaughtered on a regular basis.

Drive by shootings. Gang shootings. Robberies. Rape. You name it. Why don't we talk about those? Why don't they get their own thread or 10 seconds of fame on the media? Oh….. that's right. It doesn't fit the narrative. The colors aren't right. No one cares when a black man kills another black individual….. unless the black guy is a cop. Then he might as well be white.

Do yourself a favor and disregard the "news." It's trash.

Normally I'd rejoice over someone putting me on ignore.

But Solvent!? :s0058: That hurts a little.
I guess I'll have to put the phone down now.

I think most of us have seen those signs, here and there, that say, "Trespassers will be shot." Those days are over. Trespassing is not an automatic justification for taking lethal action. The gray area lies between trespassing and perception of what comes next. That's what the courts have to work out case by case.

One thing I'm pretty sure of, time in prison isn't as much of a peril at age 80 something as when you're younger. Still, I'm not interested in the experience.

Previously mentioned, this evening, I was watching the news and another, similar case in Hebron, NY was being discussed. Young black male with young white female pax., they went to a wrong address and the white girl was shot in the car by a resident. None of this is good; all the micro news of every encounter in the country is shaping opinion disproportionately.

Who knows how much race comes into play in these things. Years ago, a friend and I got a beat-down for being white in the black part of town. It happens.

I don't see this kind of "rage" in urban communities where innocent babies, children, women and men are slaughtered on a regular basis.
I read them. The disparity in media reporting and political prosecution is overwhelming.

Here's what I learned today on Northwestfirearms:

Opening the storm door when the homeowner has already opened the actual security door is a shooting offense.
Being black when shot means that someone needs to reference black-on-black gang shootings.
When someone shoots an unarmed kid, it's time for a gentle reminder that being in the Klan isn't a crime.

Here's what I learned today on Northwestfirearms:

Opening the storm door when the homeowner has already opened the actual security door is a shooting offense.
Being black when shot means that someone needs to reference black-on-black gang shootings.
When someone shoots an unarmed kid, it's time for a gentle reminder that being in the Klan isn't a crime.
:s0140:

You'd think by now people would have learned the media and the prosecuting attorney, and the mayor are just all trying to score their points and it can have nothing to do with reality.
The vast majority of society does not want to think for themselves. They love the "experts" telling them whats true...

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads