JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No clue how they work. I have to "guess" when you buy coverage from them you sign a disclaimer? Probably a pretty long one? Anyone have a copy of it NOT some YT video of someone talking about it? "Suspect" that if read it would most likely be clear why they did not pay but again, have not read what you sign up for with them. I have insurance on my vehicles, on the place I live, on my life, ALL of them have a rather detailed system for how they pay IF they pay.

or maybe

That should help. Don't have them here so did not wade through it but strongly suspect anyone who is thinking about buying the coverage can read through it and decide if they want to spend the cash.
Also maybe make sure the laws regarding insurance coverage in whatever state you are in jive with what you are looking at. IIRC there was a story a few years back about how some of the coverage ran afoul of state laws in one way or another

Also maybe make sure the laws regarding insurance coverage in whatever state you are in jive with what you are looking at. IIRC there was a story a few years back about how some of the coverage ran afoul of state laws in one way or another
Yes last I heard my state (WA) was one of them. Again here I have to "guess" that if someone tries to sign up in a state that will not allow it the Co would just say no, not just take their money. At least I have to hope so.

Yes last I heard my state (WA) was one of them. Again here I have to "guess" that if someone tries to sign up in a state that will not allow it the Co would just say no, not just take their money. At least I have to hope so.
Yeah, but if it's these two that show up to sell you your policy I would have some serious second thoughts :confused:

TheSting.jpg

I was "trying" to be "kinder" but agree 110%. While I did NOT feel bad for the idiot who got shot I also was shocked the shooter got off as easy as he did. I would NOT have drawn in that same situation.
If you use your brain instead of your gun you won't need insurance 99% of the time.

I was actually contacted by USCCA via email back in 2019 about my coverage being dropped when Kreidler the Kiddy-Diddler ruled against USCCA (and several others) operating in the Kingdom of Jackboot Jay. I called Tim Schmidt and spoke to him personally about what was going on in an attempt to keep my coverage, but to no avail.

So no, they won't "just take your money." Or, at least USCCA won't. They'll tell you that WA state law prevents them from operating according to their business model in this shiithole kingdom and they can't insure you. As sort of a "consolation prize", they did continue sending me their CC magazine for an extra year, and I still have access to their site and all their online training videos - I just can't have their insurance...

Last Edited:
Atty Shawn Kollie in Medford gets paid by USCCA when retained for such cases.

You go on the USCCA web site forum though and it's all yes-men that try to stifle any hesitation about who actually will/did/should get covered. There's some debate about how USCCA presumed guilt in this particular case the OP put up, and how they left the defendant on his own.

Atty Shawn Kollie in Medford gets paid by USCCA when retained for such cases.

You go on the USCCA web site forum though and it's all yes-men that try to stifle any hesitation about who actually will/did/should get covered. There's some debate about how USCCA presumed guilt in this particular case the OP put up, and how they left the defendant on his own.
How many cases do they leave the insured hanging on?

As much as I would like to trust the justice system of Oregon, I do have my doubts.
So keep your gun holstered unless you're FORCED to use it.

99% of situations can be resolved without a gun. If you have emotional control and a brain.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top