JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Short version, altercation between 2 people leads to shots being fired. One person is dead, the other at large. This comes after a shooting in the parking lot of a light rail station a couple weeks ago.

A quote from the article:
During the past year, about a half-dozen people have been injured in separate attacks with knives, a hammer and a rock, at light rail stations and on trains in the Seattle area.
Definitely not a good time to be reliant on public transit, that's for sure.

If those knifes , guns , hammer and rock had restrictions on their violent behavior less people would be hurt ...... Oh that's right it is the people behind these irresponsible actions that are the problem ........ People violence not object violence ! :) :)

"So far this year, Sound Transit has received 105 assault reports, a higher rate than in previous years. Most reports involved verbal abuse of transit operators, considered an assault under federal reporting standards, Gallagher said. Close to 50 were physical assaults."

Well, when you elect officials that refuse to punish or continually set free the guilty, this is not so surprising! You can shove the truth all day long in their face but, so long as they want to stay blind, they'll never admit it.

Seattle has been striving to be like the big glamor cities. Well, it has: NYC and SFO' BART. crime, muggings, assaults, homicides, fare jumpers...

You can shove the truth all day long in their face but, so long as they want to stay blind, they'll never admit it.
It pays to be evil... pays well too. They're not blind... they know what they're doing, just as well as we do. So long as they're pockets are being filled you can rest assured they will not change a damn thing and we'll continue to see a steady decline.

Of course, this is all within our power to change... but nah... thats too much work and too "scary". I mean common, how much worse could it get right... :rolleyes:.

Last Edited:
Dang. And to think I live just ten miles away from that state.
Hold me.

1000002581.png

Is WA state really that much worse than Oregon? I tend to think they are both on a downward slide but I don't follow much outside of checking out the local news. I'd hate to have to start my business over from scratch somewhere else, but I don't know how much more I want to take here.

Is WA state really that much worse than Oregon? I tend to think they are both on a downward slide but I don't follow much outside of checking out the local news. I'd hate to have to start my business over from scratch somewhere else, but I don't know how much more I want to take here.
It's the I-5 corridor. Everywhere else is mostly untouched. Aberdeen has a bad homeless camp , but they mostly just scuttle and steal. Spokane has visible bums and tweakers , but they rarely act tough in front of the real locals. Flexing on college kids and rich tech workers isn't the same as trying to intimidate rednecks ( who might own a wood chipper).

Enumclaw is a bastion of conservatism and certainly when compared to Seattle. I grew up in Buckley and now wish Buckley would follow what Enumclaw's city council is doing.

Seattle has been striving to be like the big glamor cities. Well, it has: NYC and SFO' BART. crime, muggings, assaults, homicides, fare jumpers...
Urine & Feces. You forgot urine and feces.
I think the cesspool's in WA contain slightly more effluent that those in OR. More floaters voting for the dim way of life in WA. It all still stinks just the same though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top