JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
For the record, I do think it is a bad situation altogether, but it does not help when the far left media gets a hold of the information and skews it to one side.

>Go to friend's house to pick him up
>Notice that the cars in the driveway are completely different than my friend's cars
>Huh that's strange
>Notice that the garage that is normally at the front of the house is now at the side of the house
>Huh that wasn't like that yesterday
>Notice that there are no trespassing signs everywhere
>Huh those weren't here before
>Notice all the lights in the house are off
>Huh well guess i better just walk in
>*BANG*
1681920461254.png

The "insurrection" was terrible in the eyes of the gentry because it reminded them they were touchable.

That's really (for them) why it was seen as such an issue.

For such a big event in American history, it had a single homicide (which was a cop shooting someone who they've admitted was unarmed and presented no imminent threat to anyone) Pretty tame as far as big democrat controlled cities are concerned.
Wait until they get a load of the real thing. They keep pushing for it they are going to get it.

>Go to friend's house to pick him up
>Notice that the cars in the driveway are completely different than my friend's cars
>Huh that's strange
>Notice that the garage that is normally at the front of the house is now at the side of the house
>Huh that wasn't like that yesterday
>Notice that there are no trespassing signs everywhere
>Huh those weren't here before
>Notice all the lights in the house are off
>Huh well guess i better just walk in
>*BANG*
View attachment 1407549
Things that make ya go hmmmmm….

As far as this thread, TLDR past page 1.
Considering the age factor here, if anyone wonders whether or not it was justified or a good shoot, let me offer this scenario from experience:
My mom, aged 71 years, answered her door to a knock.
She thought the locked, glass screen door was a suitable protection.
Perp yanked it open, breaking the latch, and proceeded to attack my mom. He was unarmed.
She survived. Spent a week in the hospital.

She moved to a much more secure location following that.

She had always been a trusting person, not so much afterward.

We talk about the 21 foot scenario. To a senior, its very different.

As far as this thread, TLDR past page 1.
Considering the age factor here, if anyone wonders whether or not it was justified or a good shoot, let me offer this scenario from experience:
My mom, aged 71 years, answered her door to a knock.
She thought the locked, glass screen door was a suitable protection.
Perp yanked it open, breaking the latch, and proceeded to attack my mom. He was unarmed.
She survived. Spent a week in the hospital.

She moved to a much more secure location following that.

She had always been a trusting person, not so much afterward.

We talk about the 21 foot scenario. To a senior, its very different.
It's 10PM, Yarl Lester has been asleep for at least an hour, it's the middle of the night for him. He's awoken by the doorbell, the doorbell shouldn't be ringing in the middle of the night.

Yarl Lester goes to the door armed, barely awake. The young man may have reached for the door, he may not have. That said, the young man is expecting to pick up his brother, and is more than likely to have reached for the door. Regardless of if he remembers it after getting shot in the head.

Yarl Lester is in his 80s, he likely perceived a threat of a tall individual trying to open his door. He shoots fearing for his life.

Was this a good shoot? There's too many variables and not enough concrete evidence. Had he not opened his door, none of this would have happened.

Is Yarl Lester a racist? Possibly, but it's more likely that he's not and feared for his life.

Again, I do not open my door for this very reason. Clear evidence is a broken front door.

Are there any saying it was a clean shoot? I haven't seen any that said it was. So far, the forum has instead decided to let all of the facts come out and reserve their judgement.

Last Edited:
Why is no one on this forum talking about this?

Black teen sent to pick up his younger brothers from friend's house mistakes 115th St with 115th Terrace, rings doorbell at wrong house, and is shot in the head through the storm door by the white home-owner with seemingly no words exchanged, followed by a second shot once he is on the ground. Teen manages to get to neighboring houses looking for help, where he is denied help at at least one residence and only finally has emergency services called for him after being told to lie on the ground with his hands up.

Why?

Because we are constantly being gaslighted.

And...

89B0975F-6846-41DD-8C41-306AF89FC63F.jpeg

One of my good friends happens to have dark skin, and it makes zero difference to me. I would die defending him, because he's a good man.

But I'm sick and tired of being told about "gentle giants" who are "just getting their lives turned around", when the only reason I ever heard about them is that they've done something heinous.

Was the geezer who shot the young man justified in his actions? It doesn't look like he was, based on the reporting. But it's not likely that we will ever know the truth about what happened.

Was the geezer who shot the young man justified in his actions? It doesn't look like he was, based on the reporting. But it's not likely that we will ever know the truth about what happened.
Even if the guy is a KKK member, it was his home that someone showed up to. I'm not defending his shot, but even if this guy is the most racist POS, the fact that the kid is black is completely circumstantial.

Even if the guy is a KKK member, it was his home that someone showed up to. I'm not defending his shot, but even if this guy is the most racist POS, the fact that the kid is black is completely circumstantial.
But the news told me that America is systematically racist…..

I was under the impression white people were using any excuse they can to eliminate every other race……

The left sure loves to keep racism alive. The fastest way to kill racism is to stop f-cking talking about it.

I was under the impression white people were using any excuse they can to eliminate every other race……

The left sure loves to keep racism alive. The fastest way to kill racism is to stop f-cking talking about it.
So the million dollar question, even if the guy is a Klan leader, is a Klan leader allowed to protect themself?

That won't do, then the left won't have a cudgel against all the non-female and non-people of color individuals in society.

So the million dollar question, even if the guy is a Klan leader, is a Klan leader allowed to protect themself?
Absolutely.

Self defense and murder are on two separate playing fields.

With that said if he has committed a crime the prohibits him from firearm ownership then he lost that right. Hope he's got a cross bow, hammer, knife or baseball bat and is handy with it. Haha.

At no point do we loose the right to self defense. We may just have limited options to the tools we get to use depending on personal life choices.

That whole responsibility for your actions thing….

We all got the same rights. Your religion, sex, ethics, morals, skin color, etc. has no bearing on what rights you maintain.

Last Edited:
It's 10PM, Yarl has been asleep for at least an hour, it's the middle of the night for him. He's awoken by the doorbell, the doorbell shouldn't be ringing in the middle of the night.

Yarl goes to the door armed, barely awake. The young man may have reached for the door, he may not have. That said, the young man is expecting to pick up his brother, and is more than likely to have reached for the door. Regardless of if he remembers it after getting shot in the head.

Yarl is in his 80s, he likely perceived a threat of a tall individual trying to open his door. He shoots fearing for his life.

Was this a good shoot? There's too many variables and not enough concrete evidence. Had he not opened his door, none of this would have happened.

Is Yarl a racist? Possibly, but it's more likely that he's not and feared for his life.

Again, I do not open my door for this very reason. Clear evidence is a broken front door.

Are there any saying it was a clean shoot? I haven't seen any that said it was. So far, the forum has instead decided to let all of the facts come out and reserve their judgement.
To further add to your scenario, Yarl sees the a tall kid on his porch, notices this kid is BLACK ( and given the well known history of younger BLACK people, especially after normal hours) he knows in his own mind what is likely going to happen next! Think about it, you live in a Mostly white neighborhood, NEVER see a black person unless it's connected to a crime of some sort, and at this time of night, it's likely that's the ONLY reason a Black would be there on his front porch! Not saying it was a good shoot or not, but one HAS to put themselves in the old dudes shoes and try and see it from his perspective!
Think about it, your sound asleep, some one rings the bell, and all you see is a tall black dude on your front porch, there is likely ZERO good reason for him to be there, especially at that time or night, so BANG!
Did the kid start spouting off at the old man or try to open the door, why the second shot after he was down on the ground, there had to be a reason.
There is a whole bunch of missing info here, but the MSM is going to spin it up so they get the results they want, Racist Senior Citizen shoots innocent black kid, when the truth is far more damaging to their narrative, hell, look at how the Media spun it all up with Kyle Rittenhouse, they wanted you to believe the three who got shot were all innocent little hero's of the revolution and that Kyle was dead set to take out the trash any way he could, was any of the truth reported, Not Really, and what's worse, even after he was found NOT GUILTY on all the serious charges, the media and politicians all continue to Crucify him!

That won't do, then the left won't have a cudgel against all the non-female and non-people of color individuals in society.
Well men can be female apparently…. So what's a non-female?

Heavy sarcasm.

We can thank the Obama admin. for wiping out years of progress in race relations, great job Zero.

Think about it, your sound asleep, some one rings the bell, and all you see is a tall black dude on your front porch, there is likely ZERO good reason for him to be there, especially at that time or night, so BANG!
You want to rethink that racist AF rant?

I had a buddy once who drunkenly walked into the neighbor's house looking for mine. Door was unlocked and he thought he was in the right place. Easy to do in suburbia.

I'm glad the homeowner had the wherewithal and the cojones and the logic to not piss himself and shoot first, ask questions later.

You don't get to create the problem and then try to claim self defense. This old man was so scared for his life that he opened the door? Yea. Right. I'll believe him when I see evidence that the kid attempted to bust down the door.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top