JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How were the actions of the "Prankster" not defined as assault?

The conduct of the "pranksters" put them within deadly striking distance of the victim.

Victim would have zero time to react to protect himself if/when the assault escalated to battery or assault with a deadly weapon.
I was just within striking distance of the person in front of me at the check out line in the grocery store. In fact, I touch him, and I had a gun...but I also recognized him as someone from the gun club (so he had a gun too). With most prosecutors/jurors/judges, there is not going to be enough there to indicate a deadly force assault was imminent. You could possibly make a case that a simple assault was going to happen and intervene with proportional force. I understand disparity of force, and that could be possible in this case. But too many possible/maybe/could happen, arguments to justify a deadly force response. But hey, the jury IN THIS CASE the jury apparently thought it was there. I'm just not going to count on it for me.

There were lots of options here. But in order for those to happen, you must think about these situations and be prepared (why, as I mentioned early, I used this video in a class last night and will use it again tonight).
The local Walmart has the mens tighty whitey underwear locked up.
In the middle ages, we used to have underwear with locks and now we have the underwear locked up. How thing have changed.
The P320 on the other hand…..
:rolleyes:

Elsa2.jpg

I was just within striking distance of the person in front of me at the check out line in the grocery store. In fact, I touch him, and I had a gun...but I also recognized him as someone from the gun club (so he had a gun too). With most prosecutors/jurors/judges, there is not going to be enough there to indicate a deadly force assault was imminent. You could possibly make a case that a simple assault was going to happen and intervene with proportional force. I understand disparity of force, and that could be possible in this case. But too many possible/maybe/could happen, arguments to justify a deadly force response. But hey, the jury IN THIS CASE the jury apparently thought it was there. I'm just not going to count on it for me.

There were lots of options here. But in order for those to happen, you must think about these situations and be prepared (why, as I mentioned early, I used this video in a class last night and will use it again tonight).

In the middle ages, we used to have underwear with locks and now we have the underwear locked up. How thing have changed.

:rolleyes:

View attachment 1735458
I can't. Lol. It's too much fun. Almost as fun as they are to shoot. Haha.

IMG_3432.jpeg

Last Edited:
While I don't agree with the reason for shooting the guy, I'm certainly happy he was shot. It's just too bad it wasn't in the berries. He won't learn a thing though, and will continue being a general nuisance until someone with better marksmanship skills puts him down for good. Or he swallows his teeth. Either way is ok with me just so long as I can see the look on his face (on video) of him FO yet again what happens when you FA

That's the problem right there. "Oh, things aren't really so bad. They could be a lot worse! Still not near as bad as the other side!"
Sadly this is what I have been saying for a long time. Often gets some quite angry. The reason people keep voting for more of this is there has not yet been enough pain. Its like that line from the movie, if he's a good hitter how come he doesn't hit good. If people really are sick of this why don't they vote better? Because there has not yet been enough pain. In my lifetime I watched Regan win 49 states. Things had gotten bad enough for people to want change. We just are not there yet. When law makers say they want to stop crime why don't they stop crime? They know full well what works. They are allowing this because they want it. As long as people will keep electing them they will keep doing it. :(

That Youtuber is a bully. Pure and simple. Look how he confronts people and intimidates them.

The only people more sick that this bully are the people that watch his "stuff" and give him likes!

Progressives claim to be against bullying, but they bully everyone else to get them to go along with their agenda.

That Youtuber is a bully. Pure and simple. Look how he confronts people and intimidates them.
Like I have mentioned before about having a friend with a bully complex, it's not that he just impulsively starts bullying someone, but if they do something such as intimidate him no matter how slightly (rude person, minor traffic issue etc.) he will literally 'go off' and escalate the matter as if he is trying to goad the person into 'something' physical so he can prove something. He is a relatively large and strong guy and uses it to his 'advantage'.

Quite frankly I would not be surprised if I were to someday see/hear in the news where he was shot/beaten/arrested etc. as a reprisal for his actions.

Like I have mentioned before about having a friend with a bully complex, it's not that he just impulsively starts bullying someone, but if they do something such as intimidate him no matter how slightly (rude person, minor traffic issue etc.) he will literally 'go off' and escalate the matter as if he is trying to goad the person into 'something' physical so he can prove something. He is a relatively large and strong guy and uses it to his 'advantage'.

Quite frankly I would not be surprised if I were to someday see/hear in the news where he was shot/beaten/arrested etc. as a reprisal for his actions.
In my younger days when I hung out in some rather unsavory places I got to see this first hand a few times. Someone who had gotten used to being able to not control their emotions suddenly runs into someone who just kills them. It normally happens in a blink of an eye and its over. The last one I watched was a very large guy who loved to F with people. One night he picked on a very small guy thinking it would be fun. He picked a kid who was part of that bunch Castro kicked out of Cuba when he emptied his prisons. Kid was small and had been in prison there so he knew how to fight. He stabbed the big guy one time and ran off to leave the bully laying there bleeding out. By the time medics arrived the lights were just going out and the guy was saying I'm dying. They ended up convicting the kid who got him with Inv Manslaughter mainly due to him having a public defender. Kid probably still lived better that few years he was on the State care than he had to that point in his life. Some of these guys who act like that may get away with it for a long time but, many of them suddenly do it to the wrong person and learn a hard lesson too late.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top