JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this pop up on google news, and I thought this would be interesting to the group:

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Suspect During Shady Cove Home-Invasion Burglary
JCSO 23-6644
SHADY COVE, Ore. – Jackson County Sheriff's Office (JCSO) detectives are investigating a homicide that occurred last night in Shady Cove around 2:02 a.m. Emergency Communications of Southern Oregon ECSO 911 Dispatch received a call that a homeowner had shot a suspect during a home-invasion burglary in the area of Cleveland Street in Shady Cove. JCSO deputies responded, and Mercy Flights medics attempted life-saving measures. The suspect was pronounced deceased at 2:34 a.m.
JCSO detectives are investigating claims of self-defense during the home-invasion burglary. An occupant of the home held a valid protection order against the suspect. There have been no arrests, and all parties are cooperating with the investigation.
Upon completion of the investigation, detectives will forward the case to the Jackson County District Attorney's Office for review. Due to the sensitive nature and ongoing investigation, names will not be released at this time. Further information will be released at a later time in coordination with the DA's Office.
Shady Cove is on HWY 62, North of White City. It's a pretty small town.

I've always said that a protection order is just a piece of paper, except when a self defense shooting happens. Then it is darn near a get out of jail card.

Sounds like another loser guy that can't accept a break up/separation.

I love hearing about these guys getting put in the ground.

Just move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top