JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell my Norinco 386 Hunter. I have loved this rifle dearly, it got even more range time than the SAM7. It was imported in the 90s for a brief period in very small numbers, and came with the receivers from the Galil/Valmet, with many people converting their 386 into a Galil. This one was kept in a safe until less than a year ago since the 90's. It has an AK master mount side rail with a RS Regulate side mount system, and a Primary Arms 2x GLx prism(7.62x39) scope mounted on it, as well as the original sling and sling mounts. Located in Shoreline. $975 for the the rifle itself no mounts, $1,050 with the AK Master Mount side rail, and $1,450 for everything. Comes with 1 original 5 round magazine, but it takes any AK mags no problem. Would maybe be interested in trading for a Henry or browning lever action in 223, or a Ruger Alaskan in 44 Mag.(or any 44 mag revolvers). Also have a decent amount of 7.62 ammo that I could bundle in.

IMG_1165.jpeg IMG_1166.jpeg IMG_1149.jpeg IMG_1151.jpeg IMG_1156.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey y'all, would be more open to offers for trades(any and all revolvers, 357 lever actions, 22 rifles or pistols with cash added on either end, 9mm 1911s, a desert eagle, salvage mustang hahah ). If you have something you wouldn't mind trading, shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is NO🤨

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.