JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All of you " can't be a slide fire or bump fire stock, it's too consistent"

Wrong...

I have one set up with the right trigger and parts. It will do a 100 round mag dump in one burst at around 800 RPM.

You watch YouTube with a slidefire on a $400 AR and you think they are temperamental... I assure you if you build one using the right parts you get consistent full auto rates of fire.

No reason to doubt that's what he used and frankly I can't see how arguing it was a "machine gun" helps anything

This audio seems to support the contention of multiple shooters because the near simultaneous and distinctive shooting seems to occur from two different directions. This is audio from a taxi cab and within the video appears to be an ongoing background police or scanner activity. What do you think?

I just watched that on a news site - two different weapons, but it does sound very much like two different distances or directions.

Honestly, I really don't think they give a rip about passing it, any more than they really cared about repealing Obamacare. Now that they're in power, their true interests are clear - they're not interested in keeping their promises. They're probably happy this happened so they have yet another excuse not to act in our benefit.
I can't like this enough! My thoughts exactly.

Not really. My ex wife's last name was Merck. Not sure what the ex's name plays to? Unless just pounting out its the same last name as Dr. Okamoto from the radio commercials...
I was speaking to his possible association with far left radicals such as Penny Okamoto. Have no idea if there is any relation, just throwing something out there because it sounds odd.

EDIT: This isn't going to last long since it's hosted by a third party for the time being. Look at page 6.
Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

CRAP - I'M WRONG - IT'S PEGGY, NOT PENNY. MY APOLOGIES.

Last Edited:
Lars Larson just agreed to the banning of bump-stocks. He doesn't use them and so thinks it would be a easy give-me to the anti's for some future cooperation.
What a moron!

Lars Larson just agreed to the banning of bump-stocks. He doesn't use them and so thinks it would be a easy give-me to the anti's for some future cooperation.
What a moron!

I'm sure plenty of Fudds like Larson will come out of the woodwork to demand these stocks be banned. I've never been convinced that Larson is a strong 2A supporter - this just helps confirm he's not. A true 2A supporter wouldn't be in support of the ban - any ban on any item. That plays to the anti-gunner's contention that we blame things, not people. Larson's reasoning on this is wrong.

Here's another story that's interesting and possibly bad for 2A, and more so 80% lowers

Cops Pulled Over a Man and Found an Arsenal of Automatic Weapons in His Car

When I gave all my firearms to my son and we were transporting them(45 or so) plus ~10,000 rounds of ammo and 300-400 magazines and boxes and boxes or accessories to his place I was sure that we were going to be pulled over and shot. Luckily we made it.

But police also consider you guilty if you have more than a $20 bill on you

When I gave all my firearms to my son and we were transporting them(45 or so) plus ~10,000 rounds of ammo and 300-400 magazines and boxes and boxes or accessories to his place I was sure that we were going to be pulled over and shot. Luckily we made it.

But police also consider you guilty if you have more than a $20 bill on you

Well, if you have over $20 on you then you have to be a drug dealer and they want to add that money to their department.

25fffd40ad694e96c61016ca5eca3870.jpg

Looks like a typical range visit for me and the kids.

Regarding the window being smashed out with a hammer... Full length windows are required by most building codes to be safety glass. In a hotel, these are probably extra thick for liability sake. I never tried to bust one out with a plastic stock as someone mentioned, but I bet it would smash the stock up first.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top