JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jesus last weekend we went shooting and had 2 ARs 1 bolt gun and 7 pistols plus a couple thousand rounds. The cops and media would have you think we were dimestic terrorists. :eek:

In today's Oregonian (I couldn't find a link on OregonLive, however) there was an article called, "facts to know about bump stocks" or some such drivel. It was chock full of incorrect labels, like shoulder rest and bump stock, that really bugged the crap out of me.

I keep hearing on Fox News (which at least tries to give pro-gun voices air time) arguments between so-called gun experts and anti-gunners, the parts of which are sometimes played by their own on-air talent. And I am just appalled by the incorrect drivel being spouted by both sides. It seems like nobody knows nothin' about guns except for folks like us.

I'm beginning to feel like misinformation is going to sink our ship when the "experts" don't even know crap!!

The reasons those Chicago numbers mean NOTHING in light of the Las Vegas attack is motive. People can put into a certain box a bunch of gangbangers killing each other.

Nobody knows what box to put this into. Islamic terrorist? Sick psycho? Political radical? Not knowing is very disconcerting and people are scared.

When finally we know the motivation, people will put this horrific event in a box and move forward in their lives. We just don't know how to classify this.

Actually that's not true, what I just said. Leftist antigunner types know exactly what happened.

Evil rifles were wielded to kill people. They don't care about the person at all.

Educate yourself; as the interviews, statements, and transcripts concerning Vegas are released...consider this....

The work of JL Austin; a WWII linguist and interrogator, and postumous author of "how to do things with words".

Look at and know the difference between Perlocutions, Illocutions, and Locutions....

Much of his work is used by nearly every lawer, suspect, or spokesperson when being questioned; to which the answer may incriminate themself.

The man was a genius!

Slick Willie used it with the comment on the definition of "is"...

Once you see and understand his work, you'll be better-able to spot truth or lies...

Link added:

Austin

Last Edited:
The final Chicago numbers are in for September:

Shot & Killed: 57
Shot & Wounded: 273
Total Shot: 330
Total Homicides: 57

http://heyjackass.com/

Those numbers match general statistics for hand gun survival rates. They say about 80% of people shot with a handgun survive. In Chicago we see that 83% survive, likely on account of those who have a hard time shooting with their guns tilted sideways with their pants around their ankles.

Those numbers match general statistics for hand gun survival rates. They say about 80% of people shot with a handgun survive. In Chicago we see that 83% survive, likely on account of those who have a hard time shooting with their guns tilted sideways with their pants around their ankles.

And runnin' their mouths tryin' to rap (or talkin' sheite) while shooting. :rolleyes:

View attachment 395517

Looks like a typical range visit for me and the kids.
Jesus Christ!

upload_2017-10-4_20-17-28.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top