JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

And his mama in a half-shell.....

0CBC5E86-5F88-4718-BA34-80DB94856783.jpeg

It surprises me some media mogul doesn't do just that - imagine a news channel that worked really hard to avoid bias in any forms - while it's probably impossible to avoid altogether, it sure would be nice.

Problem is the left would think the channel was too conservative, the right would think it was too liberal. People seem to only be happy when their personal POV's determine the headlines and opinions. Not many folks care to hear both sides equally.
I can remember a time when news anchors just reported the facts without comment. I agree. If someone invented a news service that simply reported the facts it would be a money maker.

Dude, I love that!!! The Virgin Mary on the half shell.... Reminds me of my younger years... You are a kindred spirit indeed!

I was installing a new walk-in freezer system at a convent in Mt. Angel and I noticed that sitting on a shelf next to the toilet tank when I was recycling my coffee... snapped a quick photo since the Virgin Mary saw my wiener in action... her expression is priceless.

:D

One term President....

Kellyanne Conway–Counselor to President Trump–says the administration is open to "thoughtful conversation" on gun control.

"According to the Times (Kellyanne Conway on gun laws: The administration is open to a 'thoughtful' conversation), Conway spoke strongly about the Second Amendment, saying, "The Second Amendment is a bedrock within our Constitution along with the First Amendment, and these rights must be protected." But she hedged this statement by indicating many Republicans on Capitol Hill are "open to a conversation." She added, "We always welcome thoughtful conversation."

Thoughtful conversation:

Gun Grabbers: "repeal, ban, confiscate!"

Us: "No."

RINO political hacks : "What can we give up to make you shut up for now?"

:mad:

If Trump sells out gun rights, can't repeal O-care or get the wall built he will be a one termer like Bush #1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top