JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to say this. I watched the video, listened carefully and saw the pictures from inside the room. The rate of fire was way too consistent, the pictures didn't show any with a slide/bump fire stock. I believe the gun was either modified or made to be select fire.

This guy is bump firing very consistent and its with his thumb......

This guy is bump firing very consistent and its with his thumb......

Yeah, he is. If you have a chance, listen to the repeated rate of fire. And frankly he's 400 yards away through a broken window. shooting at a downward angle. Not a fair comparison.

I keep feeling myself tend to this opinion as well for various reasons, but then the fact that he had another 20 or so weapons back at his house comes to mind, and that doesn't fit well with a patsy theory.
That can be splained easy enough, if you can wrap your head around the patsy theory, then it is also reasonable to assume that the additional firearms were also planted! And i also agree with USMC-03, none of this jives! Its just too "Perfect" a set up, and as the facta we are allowed access to come out, it will only further this thinking, although i could be wrong, it juat dosnt feel right! Too soon to know one way ta'other, but my gut says patsy, set up, false flag!

Another drift, but relavent, why is it every shooting shows the weapons used are AR type? There have been others that used AKs, SKSs, and others, but only the AR gets the focus! I know its preaching to the choir, but dosnt that seem to fit a certain narrative, especially when said weapons contain one or more of the evil features that got the AR to the top of the pile of evil!?!?!?!?!

The granddaughter of a woman my wife knows was shot but survived and is home now.

The sister-in-law of one of my sister's friends was killed, leaving a husband and two kids behind.

Evil days, friends. Hold your loved ones close.

That can be splained easy enough, if you can wrap your head around the patsy theory, then it is also reasonable to assume that the additional firearms were also planted! And i also agree with USMC-03, none of this jives! Its just too "Perfect" a set up, and as the facta we are allowed access to come out, it will only further this thinking, although i could be wrong, it juat dosnt feel right! Too soon to know one way ta'other, but my gut says patsy, set up, false flag!

I've figured out what really nagging me in the back of my head...

This guy is smart; accountant, gambler. Capable of 3rd or 4th level planning. I've heard nothing about this guy's background indicating tactical competence but that can be compensated for. An accountant; meticulous, dot the i's and cross the tee's. Detail oriented.

This was a well planned and executed operation. With one exception - the egress. Why not plan and at least attempt the exit?

Some things fit, some don't. Ok, that's expected. But the whole thing doesn't flow...

Fox News is reporting that the gunfire lasted between 9 and 11 minutes... Was 12 vollies of Fire... At an estimated 400 yards, firing into the dark, that's some incredible work for an amature....

Some things are curious, why did he stop shooting, long before the police arrived to breech his suite... Why didn't he keep going until he was out of ammo or confronted by the police...

They're also reporting ammonium nitrate was found in his car, which was valet parked... Guess a guy can't fertilize his lawn...

I'm in agreement with y'all, something here just doesn't make sense... It doesn't add up...

Fox News is reporting that the gunfire lasted between 9 and 11 minutes... Was 12 vollies of Fire... At an estimated 400 yards, firing into the dark, that's some incredible work for an amature....

400 yards to a target area of about 2 acres. Even I could hit that regularly.

FIFY:)

First shots reported 10:08
Last shots ~10:21
Hotel room door breached 11:21
An HOUR with no shots fired to get into the room??

Piecing together what I've seen on news reports, the first LE's were able to get to the room within 20 minutes when the smoke from the shots set off the fire alarm and pinpointed his location. When they arrived, he had a camera planted in the hall and he saw them coming and shot at them. At that point they called for a SWAT team and fell back until that team could arrive and breach the room. Apparently he killed himself shortly after the first LE's arrived. The gap in time was supposedly the time it took to get a SWAT team on site.

If all the reports can be believed.

I've figured out what really nagging me in the back of my head...

This guy is smart; accountant, gambler. Capable of 3rd or 4th level planning. I've heard nothing about this guy's background indicating tactical competence but that can be compensated for. An accountant; meticulous, dot the i's and cross the tee's. Detail oriented.

This was a well planned and executed operation. With one exception - the egress. Why not plan and at least attempt the exit?

Some things fit, some don't. Ok, that's expected. But the whole thing doesn't flow...

Maybe the plan was always to end with suicide.

Total speculation on my part: terminal disease?

Entirely possible. Except here is another thing that's nagging me...

The old saw is true - professionals are predictable, amateurs are dangerous. Would this guy have the discipline to sit in this room for an hour waiting for the breach? Conflicting reports of suicide and illegal by the entry team (last I heard). Ok, this is an assumption but I'm thinking either he took his own life shortly after the last shot, or there was someone else who shot him and made an escape. Admittedly it's thin...

400 yards to a target area of about 2 acres. Even I could hit that regularly.
Point well taken... I don't have the mind of a madman, still stuck on thinking of focusing in on specific targets, but I'm guessing that wasn't the case here...

Just for the record, I too might be able to hit a two acre target at that distance, on a good day...

Piecing together what I've seen on news reports, the first LE's were able to get to the room within 20 minutes when the smoke from the shots set off the fire alarm and pinpointed his location. When they arrived, he had a camera planted in the hall and he saw them coming and shot at them. At that point they called for a SWAT team and fell back until that team could arrive and breach the room. Apparently he killed himself shortly after the first LE's arrived. The gap in time was supposedly the time it took to get a SWAT team on site.

That seems reasonable. Thank you.

That does fit pretty well.

The LEOs made it to his room in something like 20 minutes.
They did not enter until they had backup because he had stopped firing.
He had cameras outside the room to see when the LEOs got there - when he saw them was probably shortly before he took his own life.

4chan POL says he was a pussy hat wearing Democrat
1506972855844.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews