JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats some hot 9mm.
Liberty civil defense 50gr. Schp, Claims 2200 or so fps.
Defeated 3a body armor in a military arms channel video. Behold:

15198779807961489101733.jpg

It's not the bullets that are too slow, it is the minds of Finkstein and the rest of the antis. Besides we all know that nobody has ever used a handgun to stop a rifleman. Cept maybe those WWII GIs using their .45s... talk about slohhhhhw boolitts!
Yesterday I heard Lars Larson tell a caller that good thing the shooter didn't use a .45acp 'cause it's way more deadly than 5.56.
facepalm

Math is hard for Liberals and TV commentary & hard when they're stupid...:eek::eek::eek::p

Arrows and cross bows are ancient tech, I guess since they aren't dangerous at all and go so slow we can bring them back to schools so kids can learn.

We did archery with target tips when I was in 3rd grade, man has times changed.

Last Edited:
Sounds perfectly sane to me & would be loads of fun for the kids.;)

It was loads of fun, they put a balloon in the center to pop for a bullseye, you got a gummy bear if you did it, we were probably 40 feet away with some very basic bows.

We also had the climbing rope that went to the ceiling about 25-30 feet high. We got to climb that starting pretty young too. You got a gummy bear if you climbed it and slapped the ceiling. Everything we did was rewarded not by participation, but by merit of achievement. Those were the good old days. That Mr. Warford was the real deal.

If you had a choice between a handgun or a rifle in a fire fight, the choice is obvious. But that is if you know what you are getting into. A handgun is never a good first choice, but for a lot of the time it is the only PRACTICAL choice. Saying a handgun is too slow is to admit you know little about the subject.

Ifn I'm goin to a firefight, I'm takin my scoped bolt gun .308, my AR carbine, my CQB shotty, and my Glock. With my harness, and lots of mags. Semper Aparatus guys!!!

How about you suggest we get rid of all the nasty AR rifles so we only have the nice hunting rifles then show them the comparison.

main-qimg-0626e81bf774b5b5c5afab40f94fba74.png

The one in the middle is the scarry one RIGHT!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top