JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is both so sad and so funny at the same time.

Very much in line with some other posts I made recently about why the left is unsuccessful in any major form of gun control. They make such totally moronic statements, and for anyone who owns a gun (not just NRA members) they just laugh their butts off. The sad part is there are people out there who will take this as fact.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the renowned and esteemed Senator from Kalifornia, Dianne Feinstein and MSNBCs 's Lawrence O'Donnell:

MSNBC Host: Handgun Bullets Are Ineffective In Stopping School Shooters Because They're Too Slow

Here is the actual tweet from Feinstein: Sen Dianne Feinstein on Twitter

And here is the MSNBC tweet: MSNBC on Twitter

You just can't make this stuff up :eek::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Agreed, kind of like the other day I read a review and the person was demonstrating an AR in "Full Auto Semi"...:eek::eek::eek:
Wow! I might need to remember that costly new feature that could be added to a firearm purchase for the right buyer.

1.jpg

It's not the bullets that are too slow, it is the minds of Finkstein and the rest of the antis. Besides we all know that nobody has ever used a handgun to stop a rifleman. Cept maybe those WWII GIs using their .45s... talk about slohhhhhw boolitts!

The MSNBC says that rifle bullets are 3 times faster? WAIT!!! WHAT???

So, my 124gr 9mm ammo that is traveling at 1400 fps is 3 times slower than my 62gr 556 ammo that travels at 2800 fps?

o_O
You do realize that with the way math is taught in school now that 3 x 1400 = 2800 . Please don't worry about showing your work it doesn't matter, you'll pass high school anyway!

The gunman, armed with a Chinese-made MAK-90, an AK-47 clone,[25] entered the office of Brigham and London and killed both men. Mellberg continued to move through the hospital, injuring several people, and killing 8-year-old Christin McCarron. The gunman then walked out of the building into the parking lot and killed Anita Lindner. He then was confronted by a security policeman, Senior Airman Andy Brown. From approximately 70 yards away, Brown ordered Mellberg to drop his weapon. After Mellberg refused, Brown fired four shots from his 9mm pistol, with two rounds hitting the perpetrator in the head and shoulder, killing him.

Fairchild Air Force Base - Wikipedia

If you had a choice between a handgun or a rifle in a fire fight, the choice is obvious. But that is if you know what you are getting into. A handgun is never a good first choice, but for a lot of the time it is the only PRACTICAL choice. Saying a handgun is too slow is to admit you know little about the subject.

If you had a choice between a handgun or a rifle in a fire fight, the choice is obvious. But that is if you know what you are getting into. A handgun is never a good first choice, but for a lot of the time it is the only PRACTICAL choice. Saying a handgun is too slow is to admit you know little about the subject.
Of course I(like most people on this forum) know handguns are not slow. Was just sharing a cool vid.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top