JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every few weeks, run a few mags of my carry ammo through her, and were good to go! I only carry ONE model of pistol, so it's all muscle memory!
1598381361517.png
1598381460703.png

It don't, but it took some convincing! ;)

I'll never understand why anyone would choose a boat anchor finicky handgun that takes 1000 rounds of break in just to be "kinda reliable" and shoots slow arse pills. 8 slow arse pills. So many better more reliable options. But then again, the better reliable options don't have the boloney pony on the side so I guess there's that.

:D

I'll never understand why anyone would choose a boat anchor finicky handgun that takes 1000 rounds of break in just to be "kinda reliable" and shoots slow arse pills. 8 slow arse pills. So many better more reliable options. But then again, the better reliable options don't have the boloney pony on the side so I guess there's that.

Here yer go amigo, approved by Gaston himself :D

99E77FF6-7551-4E64-BE2C-57FF25871C2D.jpeg

You gotta believe in your shooting. You'll get there one day.

My night gun is an FNX-9 with a loaded chamber loaded, safety off and hammer is down. It actually resides in my bedside holster and I have gun mufflers hanging from the handle of my night stand drawer.

I also have my an AR pistol close by which is loaded with Gold Dot 64gr JSP. Since I carry in my car I have a round in the chamber with the safety on.

I took both guns to the range several weeks ago.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR