JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I once had a car follow me home to a dead end road on Lake WA. The guy was definitely following me. I had my 357 J frame in hand, and had just got back from a late night workout. I got out of the car with the J frame, and he drove off. One of the few times I seriously expected a bad outcome.
Good reason to ALWAYS be armed. Wife and I for years lived at a place that to get there you had to be going there. A few times I would drive past our house and Wife would ask WTF? I would say the car behind us was following me. The neighborhood had a lot of twisting winding roads. I would drive in a large circle for a bit and the one following would of course figure out I was not going to pull into my house and give up.

At least the trash finally got taken out. That city is becoming like a war zone.
NY just required all cops to document every single interaction with the public so they can track race stuff. Boy that's gonna reduce crime, Not! It's almost as if they are trying to figure out ways to purposely grow crime in these cities.

NY just required all cops to document every single interaction with the public so they can track race stuff. Boy that's gonna reduce crime, Not! It's almost as if they are trying to figure out ways to purposely grow crime in these cities.

Again voters are going to get what they asked for. A lot of Cops will just turn a blind eye to stuff as its not worth the hassle. So the people who voted for this will more and more become victims but, they are getting what they asked for. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top