JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you carry in your house of worship?

• Yes, as part of personal defense.

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Yes, as part of personal defense and as part of a security team.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Have in the past, not now.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No, I don't carry in my house of worship

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, I don't have a house of worship and/or carry license, so moot point.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
My morality was learned through a reasonable but imperfect upbringing as well as watching the pain and suffering of many friends, family and acquaintances. I went to church every Sunday until I was 8 or so and it was somewhat formative. I was too young to pack lol. As far as what nature has to do with morality, I would say it's peace and brutality bring out peoples true being.

Last Edited:
I have thoughts on this matter. Lots of em. However, the last time I was involved in a thread that had something to do with houses of worship, it went very sideways and the law was laid down. So I'll keep those thoughts to myself out of respect for the rules and I'd encourage others to respect the rules in kind. This sort of thing gets feathers good and ruffled in a hurry

I have thoughts on this matter. Lots of em. However, the last time I was involved in a thread that had something to do with houses of worship, it went very sideways and the law was laid down. So I'll keep those thoughts to myself out of respect for the rules and I'd encourage others to respect the rules in kind. This sort of thing gets feathers good and ruffled in a hurry
Discuss.

Ruffled feathers in church?
AF2100F4-6422-490A-8CCC-13E87108E2DF.jpeg

"Do you carry in your house of worship?"

"No, I can't fit it through the door"

Last Edited:
I carry...always.

The only time I don't is if I MUST go to a courthouse or the like.

If it's illegal to carry or there are metal detectors, I don't go.

Also...you would have to be insane NOT to carry at church these days. Trust in God...but build your house on high ground.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews