JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Short video showing one type of carjacking. Guy drove off to escape as jackers didn't want to shoot him I guess.

Compare how long it takes to bring ur gun into action in ur vehicle to how long this guy had just as an example. Also type of gun you have could be a factor possibly as to how it shoots through the windshield (could be that any gun firing at them could send them fleeing but who knows).

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/COQJjXHLSuQ?si=22NcA784Up1fE5F3

The way the suv pulled up would have got my attention immediately! Those 3 wouldn't have stood a chance
I already start prepping when I see a vehicle pull up in an unusual manner...

Fortunately the few I've had so far have been drivers absolutely clueless on the road and don't know how to pull off the road properly...

Short video showing one type of carjacking. Guy drove off to escape as jackers didn't want to shoot him I guess.

Compare how long it takes to bring ur gun into action in ur vehicle to how long this guy had just as an example. Also type of gun you have could be a factor possibly as to how it shoots through the windshield (could be that any gun firing at them could send them fleeing but who knows).

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/COQJjXHLSuQ?si=22NcA784Up1fE5F3
I was comparing how long it takes to spell your instead of ur, compounded with the five minutes it took me to realize you were trying to save time by spelling your as ur.
Priceless.

Driver either froze or was just completely unaware or what was going on around him. If me? Guy who hopped out on rear drivers side would have become a speed bump. Would have been fun to see if his buddies took off and left him in the road too. :s0140:

I was comparing how long it takes to spell your instead of ur, compounded with the five minutes it took me to realize you were trying to save time by spelling your as ur.
Priceless.
Yeabutt then you gotta factor in the you, your, and you're quotient, as well as Oxford comma usage… to be or not to be, that is the quarshtun.

Driver either froze or was just completely unaware or what was going on around him. If me? Guy who hopped out on rear drivers side would have become a speed bump. Would have been fun to see if his buddies took off and left him in the road too. :s0140:
What I suspect is what most folks do when they see impending danger charging at them…. their brain is processing through the conflict of, "is this really happening?!", thus many times you see so many folks getting knocked the hell out.

Yeabutt then you gotta factor in the you, your, and you're quotient, as well as Oxford comma usage… to be or not to be, that is the quarshtun.

What I suspect is what most folks do when they see impending danger charging at them…. their brain is processing through the conflict of, "is this really happening?!", thus many times you see so many folks getting knocked the hell out.
Oldest timejacking trick in the book!

Just guessing but I think he was either watching rear camera or looking out back window as backing up. Normally they don't look forward until fully parked. Depends where camera screen (if any) was though.

Attack victim did well to back in. I suspect he must have removed key from the ignition on autopilot before looking up and realizing he was under attack. Then had to look down to get key back in ignition and turn key and restart car. Take home lesson. When parking not only try to back in. Also shift back to drive and look around before removing key from ignition.

Attack victim did well to back in. I suspect he must have removed key from the ignition on autopilot before looking up and realizing he was under attack. Then had to look down to get key back in ignition and turn key and restart car. Take home lesson. When parking not only try to back in. Also shift back to drive and look around before removing key from ignition.
The place I choose to live I don't have to worry about any of that. My biggest worry is something getting my chickens.....good thing I know a guy 😉

View: https://youtu.be/ZWbnrfKRFxI?feature=shared

How many people drive around every. single. day looking over their shoulder?
3 against 1 is pretty bad odds, if he had shot one of them would he have still won the fight?

How many people drive around every. single. day looking over their shoulder?
3 against 1 is pretty bad odds, if he had shot one of them would he have still won the fight?
Most likely they would have fled at the first shot like most these morons. That's why I say it might not matter what type of gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top