JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Six is the correct number.

View attachment 1333055
Nd9GcS4hZ6_E0jto-hgjkOdn8giNp9VaPDHPcqB4Q&usqp=CAU.jpg

No kidding, when they are moving and shooting and hiding and generally not obliging with a nice squared-up target presentation.
Honest question: How many self defense situations, in the civilian realm, are what we would call gunfights? I haven't read about too many. Seems like it gets done, one way or the other, pretty quickly. Qualifier: I'm not talking about gang fights.

When CA required 10 round max mags I had to go buy a new gun to get up to 10! I was carrying a 1911 and a revolver. My current EDC is a 5 round J frame and a Shield 2.0.
I am not a LEO, I don't drive a $100,000+ car, I don't hang out in bars or night clubs, I long ago got rid of friends that attract trouble, etc...

What I do have to protect against is Random crazy people, Repelling boarders in traffic, Or walking into a robbery in progress. Carrying 5 lbs of extra ammo is not going to add much to my lifestyle. DR

Honest question: How many self defense situations, in the civilian realm, are what we would call gunfights? I haven't read about too many. Seems like it gets done, one way or the other, pretty quickly. Qualifier: I'm not talking about gang fights.
Depends on where you live and who you encounter.

Again, this is a case of it is better to have more than you need, than have less than you need.

For me, I will keep shooting until the threat is gone. If that means 20 rounds, then reload and 20 more rounds, so be it.

When CA required 10 round max mags I had to go buy a new gun to get up to 10! I was carrying a 1911 and a revolver. My current EDC is a 5 round J frame and a Shield 2.0.
I am not a LEO, I don't drive a $100,000+ car, I don't hang out in bars or night clubs, I long ago got rid of friends that attract trouble, etc...

What I do have to protect against is Random crazy people, Repelling boarders in traffic, Or walking into a robbery in progress. Carrying 5 lbs of extra ammo is not going to add much to my lifestyle. DR
At the rate things are going if you get slightly uppity on the internet you'll be praying to the jesus you had a belt-fed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews