JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No.
I tend my own garden.
I try to be the change I think the world needs.
I follow Jesus.
Don't be stupid.
And don't show up on my property in force and brandishing weapons. That could go poorly.
Cool heads brothers.

Don't get me wrong...I'll stand on the side of patriots, but not just gonna jump in a vehicle with folks I don't know. I don't know what their mission is.

I stand on the side of ideals - among them, liberty, justice and integrity.

Patriotism is the the devotion to one's country, therefore nationalism can be mistaken for patriotism, or it can be used as an appeal for conformity.

Too often, whatever the country currently stands for is what a "patriot" supports, not ideals.

Hence when someone makes an appeal to me for patriotism they have already lost the battle with - I am not sure of what their intentions are, and I am aware that the appeal for patriotism has too often been misused.

If/when my country does not stand does not coincide with my ideals, then I do not stand with it.

You would have to show me the candy first. then I'd get in. I'm not stupid.
1598829509087.jpeg

Define "Patriot stuff"...
I don't consider myself a "patriot", all the true patriots are dead... However I AM a nationalist and as loyal to the Constitution and BoR as a person can be. The chips fall where they may... Ultimately the deciding factor is "How does this or that line up with GOD"? Christian ethics are what I aspire to uphold. That may seem to be silly or quixotic, but there it is.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads