JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
To be fair, I ain't jumpin' in a car with any of these boys either:
... shirtless overalls guy at the beginning of The Trooper scares the be-jee-E-zus outta me.
giphy-1.gif

I stand on the side of ideals - among them, liberty, justice and integrity.

Patriotism is the the devotion to one's country, therefore nationalism can be mistaken for patriotism, or it can be used as an appeal for conformity.

Too often, whatever the country currently stands for is what a "patriot" supports, not ideals.

Hence when someone makes an appeal to me for patriotism they have already lost the battle with - I am not sure of what their intentions are, and I am aware that the appeal for patriotism has too often been misused.

If/when my country does not stand does not coincide with my ideals, then I do not stand with it.

Their truck ran out of gas during this monologue!

Honestly, "patriotic" is a matter of perspective... so for all you know, you're jumping into a truck full of russian sleeper agents left over from the old USSR...
Although I guess you'd be safe from that particular scenerio if the occupants were younger than about 50.
:s0032:

Honestly, "patriotic" is a matter of perspective... so for all you know, you're jumping into a truck full of russian sleeper agents left over from the old USSR...
Although I guess you'd be safe from that particular scenerio if the occupants were younger than about 50.
:s0032:
But if they all wore MAGA hats and spoke with an accent, you stand a 50/50 chance

It's in Texas.
An obviously distressed man with an AR flags you down and says the guy in the car up ahead just did a mass shooting in the church close by with lots of casualties, and he wants you to take up the hue and cry and pursue the malefactor.
Decisions, decisions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews